What type of cars do all are members drive?

jeffs10

Original Poster
Originally posted by GaryT977
The interior of those things is pretty tricked out too! I bet they're a blast to drive.

Ya they do look like fun to drive.

Wonder if they get good gas milage, i think the U.S. should start pushing these smaller cars less polution better gas milage stuff like that. But the only draw back is how safe are they with all these bigger suv driving around.

nikimsu2002

My car is a 2001 Saturn in Royal Blue. But I also occasionally drive my mom's 2002 Buick Rendezvous or whatever car my dad has. Last week it was Saturn Vue. I might consider that for my next car. I really like Saturn models at the current moment.

GaryT977

Originally posted by jeffs10

Ya they do look like fun to drive.

Wonder if they get good gas milage, i think the U.S. should start pushing these smaller cars less polution better gas milage stuff like that. But the only draw back is how safe are they with all these bigger suv driving around.
While talking on their cell phones, putting on make-up, etc. Have to agree with you.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.

But the only draw back is how safe are they with all these bigger suv driving around.

I saw an interview on UK tv with someone from the US motor industry, who was making the claim that European cars are unsafe cause there small. She didnt exactly produce any stats but I can see your point given the size of certain vehicles, but formula 1 cars weigh pounds and disintegrate during a smash but the drivers tend to be OK because of the design. Perhaps if more attention to crumple zones impact bars air bags etc they might see the value of smallercars. Mind you with such a lrage land mass why bother:)

jeffs10

Original Poster
Originally posted by happy snapper
Mind you with such a lrage land mass why bother:)

Just thinking for the future with all the polution in LA and Atlanta and many other places. I think some american cars are just way to big. i mean 11 mile per gallon on some larger suvs. Why not just drive a smaller car with 30-40 mpg. Or maybe a tax break on smaller cars. to incourgage people to buy them.

Just my thoughts.

jeff

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by mktiggerman

I swear to you, I saw one of those in Celebration a few months back

Maybe. I've heard rumors of someone importing them, and celebration would be the perfect place for it.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by happy snapper
Id never buy a Fiat, saw the aftermath oftoo many accidents when I lived there. They dont exactly stand up to a prang.

loved my Opel Manta, 2.0ltr SR ideal autobahn cruiser, my little jeep was ideal when i lived in Sardinia, but its a sad day when a man has to admit hes finally an old duffer and buy a sensible (no use for bondoo bashing) car to fit wife and kids in. As for bikes ive been a frustrated biker since 16 but an anti bike Dad (He had a bit of a doo on one) followed by a stroppy wife have curtailed that. Im not into speed but ive always wanted a Harley Wideboy so when the kids havew left the nest its my little treat ( just dont tell her indoors:)

I think I may need to run this through Babblefish to translate to american.:lol:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Im doing my bit to counter the spread of american English, buy the unneccesary use of regional and military slang:)

Bondoo= off road - the bush
Stroppy= typical red head
old duffer= cant use the word fart

mightyduck

Well, I'm afraid it's time. My little Mustang celebrates ten years of service this month. She's got 185,000 miles on her little 4-cylinder self, and I've been assured Ford Motors never thought she'd last this long. But, it's true: in the next couple weeks, I'll be retiring her (no, not re-tiring her--retiring her) and buying a new friend.

And she'll be a good Mustang, too, I hope. :)

lamarvenoy

I have driven alot of sports cars and owned everything from street bikes to sports cars to big SUV's. When I was 17 I got in a head on accident with an old jeep cj doing over 70 miles an hour, I was driving my 1985 Dodge d100 pick up. That truck was a gift from my dad to learn how to drive and I got it when I was 15 and put nearly 50k miles on it before that day. I can honestly say it saved my life, had I been in a small car or truck I would of surely been killed. If you can imagine that truck it was a full-size older square body dodge with a heavy 318 v-8 and a cow-killer on the front.He hit me so hard the truck shrank to nearly 3 feet from windshield to bumper, upon impact every window shattered and both doors bowed out like balloons.I was not wearing a seatbelt and they had to cut me out of the truck, I was uninjured but shaken the driver of the CJ did not fair as well. Now, having been through that and afterwards driving unsafe vehicles I can respect the security of large vehicles and people shoould have the right to drive anything they want but that includes BIG SAFE SUV's and TRUCKS.(seatbelts should be optional too)

Lhriangel

Do you any pictures i would like to see it i really like the mustangs

Mustangs are sweet. I have a 66 conv. at home (white) my little bro has a 64 1/2 coupe (red) and we have a 2001 conv. GT (yellow). We are pretty much a mustang family although when I can finally get my own car I would REALLY like a new bmw mini or ... when I can afford it just a BMW. I'll probally end up with a saturn first though LOL.

jeffs10

Original Poster
Well i found a picture of my bike since we where on the subject.
Its a KZ650 4 Cylinder with some mods.

Anyone else have pictures of there bikes?

jeff

Attachments

• kz650.jpg
    kz650.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 95

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Well i found a picture of my bike since we where on the subject.
Its a KZ650 4 Cylinder with some mods.

Anyone else have pictures of there bikes?

jeff

Nice!

I think I've posted this before, but it's the best picture I've got:

Attachments

• ryan1.jpg
    ryan1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 88

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom