What to give Cast Members?

BiffyClyro

As someone who works in retail whilst studying, I think the nicest thing to do is either write a quick letter/ email to their manager telling them about your experience/ what they did for you. Retail.. even at Disney i'm sure, can grind you down and it can be a pretty thank less job, so recognition is the kindest I personally think.

Also, a lot of customers are quick to report the tiny human error you made, but not the good service, so i'm sure it wouldn;t go unappreciated. Wish more customers were like you. :)

JohnD

I went to a SW H&V character dinner at the last SWW. I made sure to thank the CM who made sure I had a photo with every character. Since she was the only person I could thank, I thanked her and by extension, the servers, the chefs, and everyone involved in putting together a memorable character dinner.

Gabe29

I just got back form a trip with my brother and nephew (9), for his birthday. I had some great CM's this trip. I thanked them and wrote little notes while waiting in queue's and during downtime to give to Guest Relations on the way out. I hope they get some recognition!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom