What to do to relax at WDW?

Chirs

Hi there everyone,

Im on countdown to my trip (11 sleeps) and I wanted to ask people about what they do to relax when they go to WDW on vacation.

Im really looking forward to the trip and going to all the parks and staying at WL and I want to make sure the holiday is fun and also relaxing as work has been so busy the past year and I want to really chill and relax on holiday so i come back refreshed and feeling the benefit.

So my question is what do you do when your there to relax? Do you make sure you spend a certain amount of time at the resort at the pool, do you go for spa treatment? etc etc

Id love to hear from ppl that have the balance of a fun and filled holiday but also relaxing.

Thanks all
Chris:)

jiminy.cricket

At Disney I can't relax. I'm too excited. If I relax while I'm there I think I have a tendency to get depressed or sleepy. I like having a plan of action, which is usually impossible during the hotter days.

Upvote 0

disneymyway

I think the biggest way that we relax is to never ever ever wait in lines.

I know this is a luxury that many of us have that others do not. We have been there before and we'll be going again, and so if we don't get every single attraction in we really don't care.

We won't wait more than 15 minutes for anything. For whatever reason, the lines are stressful and we just don't do them!

Upvote 0

rbrower

I always go out on the shores at the Polynesian and I just relax in a hammock for a while. I find it very relaxing, especially if you find an area where nobody else is. :)

Upvote 0

WTBAD

to relax:

Ride SSE, The Great Movie Ride, IASW, or Hall of Presidents (always good for a short nap). Get a frozen lemonage or ice cream & find a shady place and people watch. In Epcot, get a glass of wine or a cold beer & sit in the shady & people watch. Have a good time.

Upvote 0
The last time we were at WL we loved to take the boat over to the Contemporary resort for a look round and then hopped on monorail and went to the Poly for a wander and finally to the G/F for the same and a bite to eat.

Upvote 0

DivineMadness7

-use Disney transportation!!
-take days off from the parks and resort hop or lounge around the pool
-Typhoon Lagoon
-spend many hours in World Showcase at Epcot - it's so relaxing to stroll around with a drink, people watch, take in the live entertainment, and eat :slurp:

-we don't do "commando style" and we really take time to enjoy what we're doing. it makes things much more relaxing and enjoyable for us.

After a thrilling day at any park or spending that money thats been burning your pockets at DTD, there's only two words that make sense to me:

HOT TUB

I think the biggest way that we relax is to never ever ever wait in lines.

I know this is a luxury that many of us have that others do not. We have been there before and we'll be going again, and so if we don't get every single attraction in we really don't care.

We won't wait more than 15 minutes for anything. For whatever reason, the lines are stressful and we just don't do them!

This is basically everything I was going to say :lol: Why go commando when you know you'll be going back soon? I enjoy myself much, much, much more when I'm not rushed. It's a vacation! The WL pool at night is SO beautiful. We stayed there several years ago in December and our favorite thing was coming back from the parks and jumping in the hot tub to soothe our feet. Adult beverages are helpful too :lookaroun

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

Take a Pontoon boat out on Bay Lake and drive over by the Magic Kingdom. It feels so naughty- like you shouldn't be allowed to do it- but you can!!!:D

How many people can fit on a Pontoon boat and how much does it cost? I'm interested in doing this for my coming trip in Sept.?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom