News What time is the 2 o'clock parade?

Cmdr_Crimson

At least they aren't selling this shirt anymore or otherwise it would have been a really dumb move.......:hilarious:
b3564a3498e903d960efb9c1008f26b6.jpg

CJR

This is Disney's attempt to spite the Government on Daylight savings. ;)

Disney's so powerful, they probably could set up their own time zone if they wanted to. I could see them going with permanent DST to stay an hour ahead all year and proudly boast how they celebrate New Years first in the country, haha.

I can already see the confusion with so many people believing the parade will always be at 3pm. Maybe that's the plan: to get people lining up for the parade on time instead blocking up the streets hours before? I doubt it'd work, but it would be a nice change if it did.

mousehockey37

Possibly but only if Disney is thinking about an earlier hard close to the park like 5PM instead of the current 7 pm

This was my thought as well. They want to get more people out of the park, and given the mass exodus of the MK after the 3:00 parade, moving it up an hour gets more people out sooner instead of having a wave of people coming in and going out at the same time.

MinnieWaffles

Oh noes! I have a meeting with Mickey at 1:30pm sharp then I MUST ride Space and eat at CRT in that order so I can take a bathroom break at 2:55pm to be out for the parade at 3pm! MY PLANS ARE RUINED AND I'M CANCELLING MY TRIP!1! (jk :p)

mousehockey37

Oh noes! I have a meeting with Mickey at 1:30pm sharp then I MUST ride Space and eat at CRT in that order so I can take a bathroom break at 2:55pm to be out for the parade at 3pm! MY PLANS ARE RUINED AND I'M CANCELLING MY TRIP!1! (jk :p)

C'mon now, you're being too modest... You must demand free FP+'s, free meals, ice cream bars, vacation payment reimbursement, Cinderella Castle Suite stay and your own monorail...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom