What rides are better at night?

BrerFrog

EE is by far the best attraction to ride at night.

I am really sad to say I never got the chance to try that, but I assume it is pretty awesome. I often drift of and imagine how AK looks without daylight, and the results are always fantastic. :)

Langdonj

AM EMH on Wednesday

If Animal Kingdom is open after dark on December 21st when we are planning to be there than we'll have to do EE, only been on once and got the front car, great view when stopped before going backwards must be even better at night.

Best for me at night has to be Splash Mountain.

:sohappy::xmas:

AK's evening EMH is always Wednesday, which will be Dec 23rd. I always try to make the AK EMH to ride EE and just walk around the park at night. It is Magical. I'll be there Dec 9th.

diddy_mouse

I absolutely love BTMR at night! I almost always hold out and take my first ride on it the first night of the trip. And I agree with others that PotC, HM, and even SSE have an extra special quality when you go on them at night.

Another for me (as weird as it sounds) is Small World. Something about the lit up queue and the happy music at night...

The Carousel is also a must-do at nighttime (it's a girl thing, I suppose :D)

Finally, the TTA! Nothing like cruising through Tomorrowland with everything aglow in neon!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom