What rides are better at night?

natalia1681

EE is amazing at night. I love to wait and ride in the very front of the train--AMAZING!!

BTMRR is also wonderful at night. Also, TTA is incredible. Love watching Wishes from the train at night.:D

DisneyParksFan1

I don't know why but Splash Mountain to me is just sooo magical at night. Brings back memories of one of my first few WDW trips with my family. We went on it twice and none of us knew english except for me. It was hilarious seeing my aunt and uncle attempt to say things in English. Haha! Good times...

Chrononymous

Everything that's already been mentioned...

but for me, in particular...Jungle Cruise and Big Thunder Mountain. I only ride them in the dark nowadays...

The great bonus to riding at night? Sometimes, there is no on else on the ride.
It happened to me on Splash and PoTC a few times...and wow...it can really change the experience, when you feel you are alone

dxwwf3

Expedition Everest is tops, but Splash, Big Thunder, Kali River Rapids, and Test Track would also be on my list.

MUTZIE77

The great bonus to riding at night? Sometimes, there is no on else on the ride.
It happened to me on Splash and PoTC a few times...and wow...it can really change the experience, when you feel you are alone

Great point, the best time to hit the most popular E-tickets is at night during wishes or better yet Spectromagic. I rode Splash 3 times in a row last October without having to get off, that was awesome.

Pongo

I've had my greatest Jungle Cruise experience ever at night. So much fun.

Expedition Everest and Big Thunder are also great in the dark, as others have mentioned. I will also echo that Thunder is GREAT in the rain. My favorite single ride of Thunder happened when it was NOT raining as we boarded the train, but when we burst out of the cave it was pouring for the entire ride. So much fun.

Astro Orbiter is one of my favorite places to watch the fireworks from. You have to time it really well, but I've managed to do it a handful of times. So rewarding.

The Matterhorn and California Screamin' at Disneyland are also great to ride at night.

_Scar

EE.

Very rarely is DAK opened past dark, but make the arrangements to ride this at night. It's amazing and a whole different experience. Also, make sure you look behind you when you go up the hill to see all of WDW lit up. Truly breathtaking.

Kali is pretty fun to. I want to try Prim Whirl my next trip at night. Anyone been on that?

pcarathers

not really a ride, but the boats that go between the MK and the resorts at night are pretty good.....especially going to FW, you pass the Contemporary....we rode it this past May going to Hoop de....it was lightning in the distance and we were hoping to make it to FW before the storm hit....The Contemporary and BLT were both lit up and at night, is very impressive!!

valleyfan

If Animal Kingdom is open after dark on December 21st when we are planning to be there than we'll have to do EE, only been on once and got the front car, great view when stopped before going backwards must be even better at night.

Best for me at night has to be Splash Mountain.

:sohappy::xmas:

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Big Thunder at night while the fireworks are going off is my all time favorite memory....and yes those tracks are heated up and it DOES go much faster...'specially that last seat.....WOO HOO!!!

I love waiting in line to enter HM at night too.....:king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom