What Ride would you replace ?

Marley's Ghost

Original Poster
Now that I have your attention.

What would it be ?

There has to be one ride that ride your wife/husband/ kids always makes you go on that even though it is Disney you dare I say it ?

"hate" ?

For me it would be the SFR tree house only one way up. The people who stop in front of you, and all the trash left to "decorate".

That's mine. What is yours?

gwhb75

I know it may be one of the "sacred cows" of Disney, but It's a Small World. I don't like it at all. Replace it with a more intense water ride.

Share_The_Magic

The Enchanted Tiki Room- Under New Management. I know it's a Disney classic, but you have to admit, it is really boring. I think that the space could be used for a new show, having to do with something more recent than singing birds and Iago from Aladdin. And singing Gloria Estefan songs? ugh. :brick:

ms7479a

I know some people will disagree with me, but I always felt that Tom Sawyer Island could be put to better use.

Chevross

Stitch's Great Escape! That attraction is just pure disgusting, get rid of that one taco part or whatever and it'd be a better attraction.

mickeymatt

Pooh's Playful Spot....We've all have been arguing that it's a waste of space....

I agree and as far as playgrounds go I have seen more innovative playards in malls.

I think I like IASW. It would be wierd without it there and the outrage over removing it would be 100X that of 86ing MR TOADS.

I absolutely love the idea of a WedWay people mover in Epcot. That park is so huge and with a small kid, it can be quite daunting!

BillsFanGabe

Keep all the Disney classics just get rid of that stupid waste of space "Stitch's Great Escape". That Stitch ride would have to be the most pointless ride in the history of rides, i just dont understand why they have it :brick:.

Philo

The Enchanted Tiki Room- Under New Management. I know it's a Disney classic, but you have to admit, it is really boring. I think that the space could be used for a new show, having to do with something more recent than singing birds and Iago from Aladdin. And singing Gloria Estefan songs? ugh. :brick:

I agree with you on that one. My wife loves it, I can't stand it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom