What resort/restaurant have you always wanted to stay in/eat at?

Disneykidder

I have always wanted to stay at the Boardwalk. It just looks like fun and is so close to Epcot, DHS.

I have eaten almost everywhere I have wanted but want to try California Grill during Wishes and Narcoossees for the same reason. (I had a ressie at Narcoossee for my anniversary last year, but we changed our dates and then couldn't get in:()

mep517

I feel kind of unoriginal, but Poly is my dream too. Something about it is so transforming. So awesome.

For restaurant, I've made a goal to eat at Le Cellier for our past 3 trips. Still haven't made it. There's always next time...

Upvote 0

summergirl32

Poly is my dream as well. I would like to eat at the California Grill. I would also like to go back to V&As to try the wine pairings. We went last year for my birthday but I was pregnant and could not drink.

Upvote 0

mpoppins217

I would love to stay at so many different resorts: Animal Kingdom Lodge (only a savannah view room though, of course); Grand Floridian; Polynesian; Port Orleans: Riverside; Beach Club; Contemporary; Fort Wilderness Campground and Lodge.

Places I would love to eat at one day: Chefs de France; California Grill; Hoop de Doo; Victoria and Albert's; Kona Cafe; Artist Point; Narcoosee's; Raglan Road.

Too bad that except for some of the restaurants, I can't afford most of the places. But a girl can dream...

Upvote 0

Hrudey3032

I would love to stay at the Wilderness Lodge.A few years ago my dad took us thru alot of the resorts when he was a CM and I remember how much I loved the detail of the resort.As far as where I would love to Eat I have always wanted to eat at the Mexico pavillion in Epcot and at Cinderellas Royal Table at MK but I think I am saving tjhose for when I go with my gf sometime.

Upvote 0

SchultzFamily

The only resort we haven't stayed at that I would like to is the Animal Kingdom Lodge with a Savannah View (I love giraffes). I would like to try Ragalan Road on one of our trips. We tried to fit it in this year for our 25th anniversary, but with our friends joining us, there were other places we had to do this upcoming trip in September.

Upvote 0

RedGear

I would love to stay at the Grand Floridan, it just looks so amazing, I would also like to stay at the Animal kingdom lodge just because I love the inside of it and I love the food there too (since Jikos is my fav to go to and we have to go to it everytime we go!) :lol:

Upvote 0

wdwmomof3

I really want to stay at the Poly and the Grand Floridian. As far as places to eat, Artist Point & Victoria & Albert's, Ohana and CRT. I plan on doing the last two next time we go. When the kids are bigger, Mike & I will visit the others.

Upvote 0

dvcnut39

My two daughters would love to stay at AK Lodge.

My wife loves The Polynesian and Wilderness Lodge.

Ever since my 1st visit in JUL76, I've always wanted to stay at The Contemporary.

As far restaurants, here's a few- They Flying Fish, Wolfgang Puck, The Californian Grill, The Brown Derby, Jikos, etc

Upvote 0
I've always wanted to stay at the Poly and the Grand Floridian, I think it would be cool to stay that close to the Magic Kingdom. Also to have the monorail that can take you to Epcot to.

Upvote 0

Main Street USA

I'm heading down on the 18th of April to hit the Concourse Steakhouse before it closes for good. It's always been my dream to stay at the Contemporary with a Magic Kingdom view since the mid-80's, and now I'm going to do it! It's only one night, but what a great little two day trip it will be!

A little Epcot, a little MK, and a little train whistle early in the morn from my private balcony. ;)

Upvote 0

DiPSU224

I've always wanted to stay at the Grand Floridian, the Poly, or Y&B Club. I was able to cross the Poly off my list when we stayed for our honeymoon so one day we'll have to treat ourselves to the others.

As far as restaurants, once we splurged for the California Grill, we've made it a point to eat there once a trip. I would love to try Citricos, Jiko or Boma.

Upvote 0
I have always wanted to stay at the POLY. Its so nice and relaxing there. I go there to visit every year and eat at Ohanas. I love the atmosphere there.

I always wanted to eat at Itay. Now that its new, I really want to go there...Who knows, maybe this year:shrug:

Upvote 0

momofnine

My two resorts are the A.K.L. and the G.F. For our 25th, we stayed at the
A.K.L. savannah view room..... totally awesome!!! This year for our 30th, we are going to stay at the G.F. theme park view room, I am soooooooo
excited!! This has always been my dream, I have always thought that the G.F. is beautiful. After these two dreams are behind me, I think that once they are done with the construction at the Contemporary, I would like to stay there with a theme park view room. That is the great thing about Disney, there are so many different places, and I think they all offer something nice. Doesn't matter where you stay, it's Disney and they do a very good job with the magic.:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom