what park would you do twice??

bsmartin2000

I have a day planned at each of the parks and 1 day at downtown Disney. That leaves me with 2 full days left!! What Park would you do twice or would you do something else?? Any suggestions greatly appreciated.:shrug:

jlmct52

I agree with lilclerk. I think MK and Epcot are two day parks.

There is so much to do and see in each park one day just doesn't do them justice.

Upvote 0

CP_alum08

For sure MK and Epcot. Downtown disney isn't really an all day thing, at least I dont think so, so you could probably go to AK or HS for a few hours on your DD day too. just a thought. But definitely MK and Epcot, both are totally different at night!

Upvote 0

wdwwdeagle

If it were me, and I had 2 days left on the schedule.... I'd do one of the days at MK, and the other day (mostly) at my resort -- sleep in, relax by the pool in the afternoon, and then maybe head to EPCOT for dinner and a relaxing stroll around World Showcase in the evening, Illuminations, and an early bedtime.

Upvote 0

majorrfb

DITTO on 2 day parks

Magic Kingdom is my first choice for a 2 day park. If I have time to do another, Epcot is my next 2 day park.

I couldn't agree with you more!! We always try to see and do things twice each visit to the World. MK and EPCOT are my personal favorites with the Animal Kingdom being my DW personal favorite. She loves everything about animals. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

mickey2008.1

EPCOT for us, only because we love that its not all cramped together, more of a relaxing. Second choice would be DHS because of all the shows. Its got the rides, but also it has so much to see and do to keep you immersed all day, at least for adults.

Upvote 0

Disneykidder

My answer depends on the age of your family. We spend the most of our time at MK. I love it the most and it has so many rides for my kids. I agree that Epcot is def. a more than one day park but since your trip is short you should go where you will get the most use of your time. We always stay for at least a week and do MK 2x, HS 2x, Ep 1-2x, AK 1x and then DTD 1x and fill in as we need to.

Upvote 0

Demeter Tess

A walking tour of some of the other resorts is always fun, and gives you an opportunity to try out some of the restaurants that you might not otherwise get to eat at. My family and I walked the MK resort loop and the Boardwalk loop this past year. If you're determined to spend those days in the parks, though, I'd say MK and EPCOT are most worthy of two days.

Upvote 0

DisneyWeather!

I would say don't plan now. Go to your parks you have scheduled and get a feel for what everyone in your party likes. Then, go where everyone wants to go. The Magic Kingdom is probably the place where there is the most to see and do and do over. Also, as someone above said, Downtown Disney probably isn't an all day thing. It just depends on how many park tix you have. That may be the day you chill at the resort at the pool after Downtown. One more piece of advice. If you don't have park tix for the day you have planned for Downtown, you can add them for just a few bucks more per person. Then you could go to Epcot for Dinner as a previous poster suggested or whatever. Have fun, wish I was headed back soon, too!

Upvote 0

harveyt0206

We tend to be park warriors when we are there and typically start our day at one park and then end at another park, usually the one that either has EMH or is open the latest. As you would expect, that usually means that we end each day at MK. I alway try to hit Epcot a minimum of 2-3 times per trip. DHS is only a one day park for us. I could go to AK twice, but we typically don't have enough time.

Upvote 0

gccgrad1996

Definitely MK and Epcot. We always park hop between two parks our first 6 days, one of which is DTD. Then our last two days are spent, one full day at Epcot and one full day MK. We always end our trip at the MK.

Upvote 0

Grumpy2005

we always go to mk atleast 2-3 times and epcot the same. both parks are awesome. mk has more kids stuff but epcot is interesting but it is always up to you :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom