What Park Would be Best for Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse?

Bforeverknight

Have to go with Epcot for world show case food, weapons and multiple avenues of escapes such as boats, monorail, and last ditch take the barge out and take a few zombies with you!

wdwfan4ver

What happened to trapping Zombies on Stitches Great Escape?

All you need to do is put Shoulder harnesses on the zombies and force them to watch Stitches Great Escape for 24 straight hours. I think Zombies would run out the park after being that attraction for 24 straight hours.

GenerationX

I'm thinking AK. You've got the Kilimanjaro Safaris' vehicles, an elaborate network of fences, a ton of potential weapons, and all the okapi you can eat!

Vader2112

If you hold up at MK you need a good team so you can secure to monorail to Epcot. Epcot would have additional door resources at the Land and booze for trade and well just getting drunk cause hey it's the end of the world.
I can see it now Zombie Brazilian Tour Groups groaning in unison. Time to turn some parade floats into zombie decapitating death machines.

FettFan

But that just dumps you on to an abandoned restaurant. Can't get any good supplies there though.

It gets you outside the park a bit quicker though. Run along the rooftops in Tomorrowland until you can get outside.
From there you could walk along the Monorail track to Contempo and hole up at California Grill. An able bodied person could make it....a shuffling zombie would have trouble, ESPECIALLY if you get to the nerve center and electrify the sides of the track. Like a big zombie bug zapper.

Kramerica

The fact that I'm actually getting upset by the responses here show my borderline obsession on this subject...

Come on people! This is after the apocalypse! There is no electricity. Most food has spoiled. The tunnels under Magic Kingdom are pitch black. Monorails aren't able to run. Rides sit idle. And I'm not sure where some of you are getting your supplies that you've mentioned. (Machine guns, sniper rifles, etc) Keep in mind, this isn't a limited number of zombies. This is after a Class 4 outbreak. You are hopelessly outnumbered. It's not a run and gun scenario. This is where you need to hole up somewhere, be quiet, and try and live without any undead taking notice. The only place for this is obviously epcot, with it's windowless buildings that are made of concrete. Infinite amounts of food from the aquarium and the hydroponics gardens.

One thing I've thought about is a means of escape. Say they find out you're living in a pavillion? You're gonna need to make your way to the monorail station and walk to track until you find a suitable place to get off.

Of course, this thread is meant to be a joke and I'm just coming across as an overbearing jerk. Haha. Sorry, I'm done.

sgtmgd

The fact that I'm actually getting upset by the responses here show my borderline obsession on this subject...

Come on people! This is after the apocalypse! There is no electricity. Most food has spoiled. The tunnels under Magic Kingdom are pitch black. Monorails aren't able to run. Rides sit idle. And I'm not sure where some of you are getting your supplies that you've mentioned. (Machine guns, sniper rifles, etc) Keep in mind, this isn't a limited number of zombies. This is after a Class 4 outbreak. You are hopelessly outnumbered. It's not a run and gun scenario. This is where you need to hole up somewhere, be quiet, and try and live without any undead taking notice. The only place for this is obviously epcot, with it's windowless buildings that are made of concrete. Infinite amounts of food from the aquarium and the hydroponics gardens.

One thing I've thought about is a means of escape. Say they find out you're living in a pavillion? You're gonna need to make your way to the monorail station and walk to track until you find a suitable place to get off.

Of course, this thread is meant to be a joke and I'm just coming across as an overbearing jerk. Haha. Sorry, I'm done.
You wouldnt want to be in any park..as they would all be full of zombies...chances of survival would be slim..as there are really no defensible places with food and water available..Tome Saywers Isl..the tree house..all have serious flaws...best bet...get out

Nemo14

You wouldnt want to be in any park..as they would all be full of zombies...chances of survival would be slim..as there are really no defensible places with food and water available..Tome Saywers Isl..the tree house..all have serious flaws...best bet...get out

Ah, but we've replaced the paintbrushes on TSI with ammo and supplies.

sgtmgd

Ah, but we've replaced the paintbrushes on TSI with ammo and supplies.

Nice..but Im afraid youd run out of ammo..Im a contingengy planner..lol..also later this year there are 1000 military, law enforcement and first responders going through a week long training exercise in San Diego dealing with a Zombie outbreak

anna&eric

We are both horror fiction writers, and Eric's first novel deals with the way the government would deal with an outbreak. Therefore, though fictional, we take questions such as the OP seriously. I have long said Disney property is not an outlandish idea for a stronghold. I am sure there are contingency generators throughout, and the Land is defensible and an ongoing source of sustenance. We recently returned from an 8 day visit where our lanyards stated "I have a zombie survival plan; Do you?" It was amusing and yet oddly reassuring how many cast members commented and proceeded to tell us their plans for the apocalypse!

wiigirl

Epcot seems best to me.

Me too....plus theres beer there. :p
75.gif

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
We are both horror fiction writers, and Eric's first novel deals with the way the government would deal with an outbreak. Therefore, though fictional, we take questions such as the OP seriously. I have long said Disney property is not an outlandish idea for a stronghold. I am sure there are contingency generators throughout, and the Land is defensible and an ongoing source of sustenance. We recently returned from an 8 day visit where our lanyards stated "I have a zombie survival plan; Do you?" It was amusing and yet oddly reassuring how many cast members commented and proceeded to tell us their plans for the apocalypse!
If you do not own this shirt, you should purchase one immediatley.:D

http://roosterteeth.com/store/product.php?id=242

rufio

Nice..but Im afraid youd run out of ammo..Im a contingengy planner..lol..also later this year there are 1000 military, law enforcement and first responders going through a week long training exercise in San Diego dealing with a Zombie outbreak

Seriously?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom