What Park Would be Best for Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse?

harveyt0206

I'm totally taking notes. I never gave it much thought but I do like the food and booze options of World Showcase. Plus, there are some minor weapons in China and Japan. Samurai swords and what not.

AndyS2992

*whew* Thanks for clearing that up. I was beginning to worry.

Just SICK of hearing 'zombie apocalypse' all the time. Have to put up with it every day with people joking about it and now the trend is dressing up as zombies with full make up and wearing it every day around college, town etc. and has nothing to do with Halloween. They've been doing it for months. Just has got waaay past the point of being fun. Just annoying now. And this is England. Can't imagine what the US is like.

WED99

Epcot for sure! It's open and easy to see everything, the countries have good hiding spots and sleeping in the mission space vehicles is safe!

Cosmic Commando

Definitely Epcot... I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that massive greenhouse growing food in Living with the Land! Flip over some of the boats to block off the entrances and you've got a bountiful paradise in which to ride out the apocalypse. Or, you could just make runs into the greenhouse and stay on one of the islands in World Showcase Lagoon or the "secret" VIP lounges. If you could secure Universe of Energy, the solar panels on the roof would let you keep some electricity indefinitely.

Kramerica

I've actually spent an enormous amount of time thinking about this subject. I'm kind of a crazy person when it comes to thinking about the impending apocalypse as I believe it will most definitely come in my lifetime if ever. And I've kind of turned this mindset and preparation for said apocalypse into a hobby. Including supplies. A bug out bag containing MREs, Thousands of rounds of ammunition, weapons, gas masks, clothing, the list goes on. I'm prepared for whatever type of impending disaster occurs. Manmade or otherwise. So while at Disney, naturally I imagine myself what I would do while there.

Epcot is gonna be my answer.The other parks are simply too cluttered, too many points to get cornered. Epcot, by design, is very open. You can practically see one end of the park to the other from just standing. The buildings are all very good to hole up in, too. Atleast future worlds. No windows. Heavy walls. Everything you need. Living with the land even has a self sustaining hydroponics garden for food to eat. And you can get seafood from the seas pavillion.

Magic Kingdom seems tempting seeing as it's on an island. But there are ways onto it, and once they do, That advantage is gone. The underground tunnels are tempting. But what, are you just gonna live there forever?

I see no real reasons as to why the other two would be good spots at all. Animal Kingdom would be a death trap.. You'd get cornered so fast.

Anyone ever thought about what resort would be best?

mickeysbrother

Would have to say Hollywood studios! Tot has u in a metal cage and hopefully u could set it up to drop you until they are all shot by a fellow Canadian with a sniper riffle in the top floor :)

rufio

I've actually spent an enormous amount of time thinking about this subject. I'm kind of a crazy person when it comes to thinking about the impending apocalypse as I believe it will most definitely come in my lifetime if ever. And I've kind of turned this mindset and preparation for said apocalypse into a hobby. Including supplies. A bug out bag containing MREs, Thousands of rounds of ammunition, weapons, gas masks, clothing, the list goes on. I'm prepared for whatever type of impending disaster occurs. Manmade or otherwise. So while at Disney, naturally I imagine myself what I would do while there.

Epcot is gonna be my answer.The other parks are simply too cluttered, too many points to get cornered. Epcot, by design, is very open. You can practically see one end of the park to the other from just standing. The buildings are all very good to hole up in, too. Atleast future worlds. No windows. Heavy walls. Everything you need. Living with the land even has a self sustaining hydroponics garden for food to eat. And you can get seafood from the seas pavillion.

Magic Kingdom seems tempting seeing as it's on an island. But there are ways onto it, and once they do, That advantage is gone. The underground tunnels are tempting. But what, are you just gonna live there forever?

I see no real reasons as to why the other two would be good spots at all. Animal Kingdom would be a death trap.. You'd get cornered so fast.

Anyone ever thought about what resort would be best?

I think you and I should be friends. ;)

copcarguyp71

I would hide out at the very end of the Universe of Energy ride...by that time all of the zombies would have fallen asleep and be easy targets!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom