What old rumored projects do you want to see John Lasseter reevaluate?

Ghostbuster626

Original Poster
wannab@dis said:
In the Late 1990s-Early 00's Disney built stuff like: Aladin's Magic Carpets (my daughter's favorite ride), Disney's California Adventure (haven't been... have you?), Disney Studios Paris(haven't been... have you?),

Uh I have been to DCA actually and it does suck and majority of the general public will back me up on that. Its so bad that its blatently made fun of on TV and Simpsons has made numerous jokes against it along with the rest of the media. Obviously, you havent been there...HAVE YOU?

CaliSurfer182

Ghostbuster626 said:
Uh I have been to DCA actually and it does suck and majority of the general public will back me up on that. Its so bad that its blatently made fun of on TV and Simpsons has made numerous jokes against it along with the rest of the media. Obviously, you havent been there...HAVE YOU?

I have been there and I had no problem with it. I like how things are put together for the most part, sure it has some problems, but what place doesn't? If you look at the details it has some great themeing, and some great ideas....go check out the Bug's land area to see what I mean.

Ghostbuster626

Original Poster
Pongo said:
SGE is AE with a different Alien and a nasty smell. Kids go for nasty smells. People who aren't hardcore Disney nerds like us like it. We are few and far between.

I'm not following your logic.

This is unbelivable. Its almost comical how many people say stich sucks when im at WDW. I mean I was at Roaring Forks once and the family next to me was complaining how awful it was and before you all jump on me and say "ooh one time you heard a complaint!" I can give many examples. These people sure as hell arent hardcore Disney nerds.

But you know what It doesnt matter if you agree with me or not, you know why? Because the people who are now in charge of Disney obviously agree more with my way of thinking. David Stainton and marty sklar have "voluntarily" moved on, strategic planning has been dismantled, and Don Hahn and Tony Baxter are going to be playing major roles at Animation and Imaginering respectively. So the Disney war is pretty much over and the good guys won, eisner's team lost. :sohappy:

CaliSurfer182

Ghostbuster626 said:
This is unbelivable. Its almost comical how many people say stich sucks when im at WDW. I mean I was at Roaring Forks once and the family next to me was complaining how awful it was and before you all jump on me and say "ooh one time you heard a complaint!" I can give many examples. These people sure as hell arent hardcore Disney nerds.

But you know what It doesnt matter if you agree with me or not, you know why? Because the people who are now in charge of Disney obviously agree more with my way of thinking. David Stainton and marty sklar have "voluntarily" moved on, strategic planning has been dismantled, and Don Hahn and Tony Baxter are going to be playing major roles at Animation and Imaginering respectively. So the Disney war is pretty much over and the good guys won, eisner's team lost. :sohappy:

Wait, who's on first base? :dazzle:

Ghostbuster626

Original Poster
wannab@dis said:
a new tommorowland in california which became a huge fiasco(haven't been... have you?) :rolleyes:

Proof that you have absoluetly no idea what your talking about. How can ANYONE say that Tommorowland 1998 was good and of Disney quality?? This just upsets me.

Hey wannabe@dis what did you like best about it..Cosmic Waves or Rocket Rods?

Enderikari

Ghostbuster... as you grow up, and finally start to mature into an annoying adult, I want you to hold onto one absolute truth, and never....ever forget this one thing I am going to tell you, for it will serve you well in the future....

Your opinions are not fact... no matter how much you wish them to be.

Ghostbuster626

Original Poster
Enderikari said:
Ghostbuster... as you grow up, and finally start to mature into an annoying adult, I want you to hold onto one absolute truth, and never....ever forget this one thing I am going to tell you, for it will serve you well in the future....

Enderikari I offer you this chilling challenge...Please list five significant improvements to Tommorowland that were made
because of TL'98

and also you have alot of nerve telling me that my opinions arent fact. When you come in here and say "im gonna call horse-hockey on this and that" without giving any facts to back you up. In addition to the challenge above I kindly ask for you to state the real reasons the Submarines and skyway were shut down. In the meantime I will continue to enjoy the revival of the merriest place on earth.

Legacy

Ghostbuster626 said:
So... the Simpsons making fun of something mean that it is terrible?

Than Epcot is terrible. Because... oh yeah... they had an episode where all they do is make fun of Epcot and Disney.

And the Super Bowl is terrible...
And Halloween is terrible...
And elections are terrible...
MONORAILS ARE TERRIBLE!

I'll have to remember that a pop-culture reference laden satire determines is something is terrible or not... :rolleyes:

wannab@dis

Ghostbuster626 said:
Proof that you have absoluetly no idea what your talking about. How can ANYONE say that Tommorowland 1998 was good and of Disney quality?? This just upsets me.

Hey wannabe@dis what did you like best about it..Cosmic Waves or Rocket Rods?
do you actually read posts?

what does "haven't been" mean to you? :rolleyes:

Hey folks, remember Bill? Thrawn? I could put up with them easier...

Sledge

Account Suspended
Enderikari said:

You beat me to it. A majority of his post have a nasty vibe to them. He better fix it quick cos in order to get along you got to go along. He needs to learn that his OPINION is not any more valid than someone elses. Almost reminds me of Thrawn Jr.

Enderikari

Actually, my response was leaning more towards the Stitch's Great Escape deal... Believe me, the Guest Satisfaction Surveys that have come from SGE have been, on the whole, positive. Now, not every family likes every attraction... For example, Soarin' is the attraction at WDW with the highest Guest Satisfaction mark, I believe at last watermark was 93% rating (taken from the highest two scores available on the Q/A).

Those same guest satisfaction surveys rank SGE as a passable C-ticket attractions (apprx). In fact, the satisfaction numbers for SGE are higher than those for C.O.P. Those are the facts, not your ill-spouted tripe.

Edit - Also, I want someone to go back and count the number of times this child has edited his posts after they are done... Now, I know we will all go back and fix the occasional spelling error, but I am willing to believe that fully half of his posts are edited, to add content after someone responds.

Legacy

Sledge said:
You beat me to it. A majority of his post have a nasty vibe to them. He better fix it quick cos in order to get along you got to go along. He needs to learn that his OPINION is not any more valid than someone elses. Almost reminds me of Thrawn Jr.
Except Thrawn actually made sense sometimes...

Legacy

wannab@dis said:

OMG! I remember Bill!

He really wasn't that bad compared to this new generations of kids.

Ghostbuster626

Original Poster
wannab@dis said:

Fair enough. I misread what you said and so I appologize. No need to get all bent out of shape about it.

Ghostbuster626

Original Poster
Enderikari said:
Actually, my response was leaning more towards the Stitch's Great Escape deal... Believe me, the Guest Satisfaction Surveys that have come from SGE have been, on the whole, positive. Now, not every family likes every attraction... For example, Soarin' is the attraction at WDW with the highest Guest Satisfaction mark, I believe at last watermark was 93% rating (taken from the highest two scores available on the Q/A).

Those same guest satisfaction surveys rank SGE as a passable C-ticket attractions (apprx). In fact, the satisfaction numbers for SGE are higher than those for C.O.P. Those are the facts, not your ill-spouted tripe.

Edit - Also, I want someone to go back and count the number of times this child has edited his posts after they are done... Now, I know we will all go back and fix the occasional spelling error, but I am willing to believe that fully half of his posts are edited, to add content after someone responds.

Thats a lie. Other then that one post about fire mountain all my other posts are edited before I see someone respond and why do you keep calling me child?

Legacy

Ghostbuster626 said:
Thats a lie. Other then that one post about fire mountain all my other posts are edited before I see someone respond.
No, it's not a lie. If he was telling other people that you were doing it then it would be a lie.

If he's not telling other people directly than it is an assumption.

And that was your language lesson of the day.

Enderikari

Ghostbuster626 said:
Thats a lie. Other then that one post about fire mountain all my other posts are edited before I see someone respond.

Not a lie... OPINION... thus the "I am willing to believe."

I did not say that you did! I am saying there are curious circumstances, certain similarities in all your posts, and a majority of your "content" posts (not just the one sentence replies) I would be willing to bet are edited... A sure sign of someone who doesn't think before they speak... or type.

Oh, and as to why I keep calling you child? Have you ever heard of "if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and hangs around with other ducks" than certain assumptions can be made?

ballewclan

Ghostbuster626 said:
Enderikari I offer you this chilling challenge...Please list five significant improvements to Tommorowland that were made
because of TL'98

and also you have alot of nerve telling me that my opinions arent fact. When you come in here and say "im gonna call horse-hockey on this and that" without giving any facts to back you up. In addition to the challenge above I kindly ask for you to state the real reasons the Submarines and skyway were shut down. In the meantime I will continue to enjoy the revival of the merriest place on earth.

Sorry but i dont think it was 'nerve' when he said your opinions arent facts, it was more like a..fact? Opinions and facts are completely different. I can say that WDW sucks, or i can say that 9 out of 10 people say that WDW sucks. Big difference...:animwink:

and WDW doesnt suck, just an example :lookaroun please dont attack me :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom