What new things are you going to do your next trip

Rogue21

I stayed at the Beach Club in February and the location is worth the cost. Hands down the best part is walking directly into World Showcase between France and the UK without the 19 mile walk through the gates past Spaceship Earth and around the Showcase. Anything that gets me to the Rose & Crown quicker is a win! You are going to love it.
Thanks! That's good to hear! I'm such a fan of the WL and AKL that I was getting slight palpitations staying elsewhere. :cautious: This just might spoil me for future trips being able to walk to the UK. I love shopping and noshing around World Showcase even when it's not F&W.

Upvote 0

Lynn Stephens

I'm a former CM and I've stayed in most of the hotels. If Epcot is your favorite park, you cannot go wrong with the Boardwalk and Y&B Club because of the back Epcot entrance. Also, the boat ride to DHS is much better than a bus a ride. Make sure you check out Beaches & Cream for ice cream.

Upvote 0

Ciara

Wow oh wow! So many first for my upcoming trip!

First time...
I'll be going without the fam
my boyfriends ever been! :eek:
we have taken a week long trip
at universal for both of us!
watching most fireworks, parades, ect! I've only seen wishes 1 times and illuminations 1 time... its so sad i know.
enjoying the Food and wine festival, super excited for this!
seeing new fantasyland :):)

First bite of...
Dinner at Olivia cafe
Breakfast at be our guest
Breakfast at Whispering canyon cafe
Dole whips
*sip at Club cool

First ride on...
Spaceship earth
Finding nemo the musical
Kilimanjaro safari
Carousel of progress
TTA peoplemover
Toy Story Mania
Seven dwarfs
Jungle Cruise

There's more attractions i have never seen/been on but those are my top must-dos of the never dones hahah thats a mouthful.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom