What new things are you going to do your next trip

pirategal

Hello! Love the site and forums and thought I'd join the discussion finally.:) Starting to plan a Feb/March 2016 trip with my DH and two little daughters. New things we're trying:
Chef Mickey's
CRT for breakfast (I hope!)
Sanaa
Seven dwarfs mine train
Be Our Guest for dinner (another hope)

We've never done character dining before, but with a 6 and almost 3 year old, I'm thinking now is the time! I'm a little nervous about the ADRs and FP+ not staying on property....only time will tell if we can get everything we want this trip!

Upvote 0

tlev

Eating at Kona Café, Breakfast at Be Our Guest before rope drop, staying at Polynesian for 3 nights, staying at Beach Club for 3 nights, Behind the Seeds Tour, and eating at Rose and Crown.

Upvote 0

Kate Alan

We've never done character dining before, but with a 6 and almost 3 year old, I'm thinking now is the time! I'm a little nervous about the ADRs and FP+ not staying on property....only time will tell if we can get everything we want this trip!

You can make your ADRs at 180 days out regardless of whether you are staying on property or not - you'll just have to do them one day at a time versus one fell swoop. Don't be discouraged if you don't get something right away - keep checking back as reservations can open up, or you can use a site like Disney Dining Buddy to try to score a really difficult one, like your character meal.

Upvote 0

pirategal

You can make your ADRs at 180 days out regardless of whether you are staying on property or not - you'll just have to do them one day at a time versus one fell swoop. Don't be discouraged if you don't get something right away - keep checking back as reservations can open up, or you can use a site like Disney Dining Buddy to try to score a really difficult one, like your character meal.
I do plan on getting up a few days for the 6 am (4 am for me!) 180 day out ADR openings. Thanks for the Dining Buddy info. Might have to do that if I don't have luck myself!

Upvote 0

Matt in the Hatt

It will be our second trip as adults in November we are doing mvmcp, keys to the kingdom yachtsmen steakhouse (we had an amazing experience last year at le cellier and alot of people say yachtsmen is better). Philharmagic was being refurbished last year so i am looking forward to that as well. Oh and some resort hopping

Upvote 0
Most of our new items revolve around being at Disney at Christmas for the first time. Here are a few we are excited about:
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
California Grill (on Christmas Eve)
Tutto Italia (Candlelight Dinner Package)
Grand Floridian Cafe
Jingle Cruise!!!
Waking up at WDW on Christmas day!

Upvote 0

jengrey

We're going to Kona Cafe for breakfast and California Grill lounge for drinks. I have never eaten at any of the resort TS restaurants. We're also having dinner at Le Cellier. Kind of pricey, but I think it will be worth it!

Upvote 0

LAM378

Staying at POR! My first moderate. I've never even visited but I've been curious since it was Dixie Landings.

Trying breakfast at Kona and dinner at Via Napoli.

I might man up and ride Test Track for the first time this trip. Might.

Upvote 0

Disneyfam0411

So we heard about the new experience at Contemporary with Disney chefs and I am hoping that it is still available in May. I read that the Disney chefs help family members prepare a meal and share cooking tips.... Sounds so exciting!!

My hubby, son and I usually "eat around the world" but this year we are also bringing my nieces and nephews and are planning to do a "candy crawl around the world" in Epcot. Thought that would be fun for the younger kiddos

Upvote 0

SMS55

Tom Sawyer Island. I go 2-3 times a year and have never been on that ride. I always pass by it early in the morning as I rush to do the more popular rides and I never end going back to it.

Upvote 0

JohnD

1. While I've done all three of these, it will be the first time to do F&W Festival, Osborne Lights, and MVMCP in the same week (week of November 8)
  2. BOG Breakfast
  3. Kona Café Dinner
  4. Teppan Edo
  5. Spice Road Table

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Eating at Biergarten for the first time - yeah, I know, why did I wait so long? lol

And I might actually break down and ride the one ride I avoid like the plague - IASW (with ear plugs 'cause I'm afraid of that song becoming a permanent loop in my brain).

Upvote 0

Rogue21

I have a short return trip for the F&W Festival coming up, but still managed to add a few "firsts". I'll be staying at the Beach Club for the first time. (Might come in handy walking to Epcot!) I'll also be trying Yachtsman Steakhouse for the first time. Pondering the Ft Wilderness segway tour since it'll likely stop during the WL construction coming up.

Upvote 0

Lynn Stephens

I have a short return trip for the F&W Festival coming up, but still managed to add a few "firsts". I'll be staying at the Beach Club for the first time. (Might come in handy walking to Epcot!) I'll also be trying Yachtsman Steakhouse for the first time. Pondering the Ft Wilderness segway tour since it'll likely stop during the WL construction coming up.
I stayed at the Beach Club in February and the location is worth the cost. Hands down the best part is walking directly into World Showcase between France and the UK without the 19 mile walk through the gates past Spaceship Earth and around the Showcase. Anything that gets me to the Rose & Crown quicker is a win! You are going to love it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom