What new restaurants are you doing on your next trip?

mrdisman

I think that's true of all artists. I'm a singer, writer, and pianist and I'm my own worst critic. I refuse to do solos because I get too nervous and think I'll screwy up. One of these days I'm going to get over my fear and audition for the American Idol Experience. Not that I have any desire to be famous or to be on the real one, but I think the experience would be good.

Hey..pretty cool Baltimore...pretty cool

coachwnh

In the Parks
Yes
Shula's or Yachtsman for a steak and Raglans for a hoolie! ;)
Morning Hatter. Love the Yachtsman!!! If I may make a recommendation, Id suggest it over Shula'a. Not that Shula's isnt great, but its still a chain. Its like a Ruths Chris which i like better than Shulas. The food at both is fantastic, but the only Yachtsman is in Disney. You would have a chance to try Shulas elsewhere. Have a great day.

PeoplemoverTTA

5 weeks from tomorrow, my BF and I are heading to WDW for our first anniversary. Just a long-weekend getaway to celebrate. He hasn't been to WDW in 20 years, and we originally weren't going to do the parks, because we're going back in February with his son and he didn't want to do things that his son would enjoy. I was totally fine with it, but after a coworker got back and gave him some park maps, he casually brought up that maybe we could do some parks and hit rides/shows that a 9-year old won't like (like Hall of Presidents, GMR and basically all of World Showcase). So that opened up more dining possibilities!

He's a huge Dolphins fan, so I made a reservation for our anniversary dinner at Shula's. I've never been there and I've heard good things...I'm hoping it doesn't disappoint.

He's also the pickiest eater in the word, lol. The things people complain about Disney serving everywhere - burgers, chicken fingers and pizza - are his favorite things! So I tentatively made reservations for Sci-Fi Diner (he'll love the atmosphere, and a burger and shake will hit the spot for him) and Via Napoli.

36 more days...I can't wait :)

Dad 2 M & M

Les Chefs or Rose & Crown. We have considered Tokyo Dining or Teppan Edo, but can't justify bumping others off the list for something that can't be much different than what can be had in any metro area.

gwhb75

New this year for us:

Be Our Guest (which I guess is new for everyone this year).
Tusker House (we've done breakfast there before, but we're doing dinner this time)
Whispering Canyon (doing breakfast on our last day. We've done dinner here before)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom