What new restaurants are you doing on your next trip?

DizneyPryncess

Be Our Guest for dinner (so excited, I got DD a little Belle outfit)
San Angel (I was technically here once, but was much younger and don't remember much)

But mostly sticking with the old favorites...I really do need to branch out more. Our ADR's are similar with every trip.

Ariel484

Artist Point
Yak & Yeti
Boma (have been for dinner but we'll be trying breakfast there for the first time)
Be Our Guest for lunch (fingers crossed!)...if not then the Plaza, which would also be new to us
Victoria & Albert's....!!!!!

TWICKERS

Ohanas, Narcoossees, Yachtsman, Trails End, Via Napoli (Lunch), Biergarten, Fultons, Brown Derby, BOG for QS, that will use 12 of our 20 dining plan TS points. Also doing the following that have done before Le Cellier, Citricos, T- Rex if can get walk up on arrival day, Kona (Lunch) thank goodness for free dining plan!!!!

PrincessNelly_NJ

Ohanas, Narcoossees, Yachtsman, Trails End, Via Napoli (Lunch), Biergarten, Fultons, Brown Derby, BOG for QS, that will use 12 of our 20 dining plan TS points. Also doing the following that have done before Le Cellier, Citricos, T- Rex if can get walk up on arrival day, Kona (Lunch) thank goodness for free dining plan!!!!

Oooh Yachtsman... That quickly became a disney must-do for me!

PolynesianPrincess

Most of our dining we have done before except for the Plaza. This will be new for us. My family traveling with us will be trying EVERYTHING for the first time. Cinderella's Royal Table, 'Ohana, Sci Fi, Beaches N Cream, Earl of Sandwich, The Plaza and Liberty Tree Tavern will all be new for them :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom