What new restaurants are you doing on your next trip?

Rogue21

Be Our Guest
Tokyo Dining
Yak & Yeti
The Wave (breakfast)

Going during the F&W Fest, so don't want to load up on ADR's until the schedule for that comes out. If nothing exciting shows up, may add an old favorite -- Artist Point.

Figgy1

To be honest... that's the main reason we are going to try for an ADR here in 14 days!!!! Main reason being Remy that is.
Make sure you have his schedule before making an ADR he's not there every day and only at certain times. Good luck and pixie dust!

jw24

It's a long list but I've marked Yorkshire County Fish Shop, 50s Prime Time Cafe, Columbia Harbor House, Via Napoli and ESPN Club as my five biggest ones.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
We are trying - Flying Fish, Narcoossee's, Hollywood & Vine (not really looking forward to this but the character for the kids won) and Ohana (dinner) for the first time this trip. Still trying to get Be Our Guest as well.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Boma's is excellent! We haven't eaten there for two years because my brother won't eat $30 worth of food, but it's excellent none the less. BOG is fantastic. I'm going sans parents in January and taking friend instead, and that's one of the places I'm planning because it's so good. To anyone who has not been there: YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT!!!

It doesn't look like we'll be eating anyplace new in August as of yet, but who knows; my dad hasn't made all of the reservations for the two weeks that we're there.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
I think so...but then again, I am my worst critic...
Find myself slapping me all the time...saying...snap out of it
I think that's true of all artists. I'm a singer, writer, and pianist and I'm my own worst critic. I refuse to do solos because I get too nervous and think I'll screw up. One of these days I'm going to get over my fear and audition for the American Idol Experience. Not that I have any desire to be famous or to be on the real one, but I think the experience would be good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom