What Movies in 2005...

Christina

:wave: CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY!!!
CORPSE BRIDE!
^ BURTON IS A GENUIS!!
HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE!!
THE SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING PANTS! (shuddup)
War of the Worlds
The Chronicals of Narnia (love the books)
A History of Violence
LORDS OF DOGTOWN (so beautiful)
High Tension
Bomb the System
MADAGASCAR!
The Brothers Grimm
Rize
March of the Penguins
Cronicas​
And many, many more... these are just the ones I can think of from the top of my head.​

MKCustodial

ok_st_is#1 said:
NO STAR WARS III it's just an expensive video game with actors who are barely doing anything. What happened to real movies with real effects??

And what do you think War of the Worlds starring Tom Cruise and King Kong are gonna be? :lol:

imagineer99

I can kinda see where's he's coming from. CGI is really gotten to a point where it should be held in a separate genre.

I'm really looking forward to Batman Begins (now that Millions has come and gone and that Weatherman was pushed back). Burton and Shumacher's Batman's were a disgrace to the character. They were Villain exposes that allowed Burton to throw in cooky imagery. Batman became secondary to the "weirdness."

If a person can handle dark imagery and the noir style of batman, it's chris nolan.

darthdarrel

ok_st_is#1 said:
Batman Begins!!!!!!! MOVIE OF THE YEAR

War of the Worlds

King Kong

Hustle and Flow

Pink Panther

Crash
NO STAR WARS III it's just an expensive video game with actors who are barely doing anything. What happened to real movies with real effects??
Have you seen Star wars yet? I think it is the best Star wars movie and the best movie to come out in several years.

pluto77

Here's a few I can think of that I really want to see:

Star Wars Episode III
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Chronicles of Narnia, The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
Batman
Legend of Zorro

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom