What Movies in 2005...

ImaginEAR

Original Poster
...do you really want to see?

Mine are...
1. Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous (the first one was so good, don't ask..)
2. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
3. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
4. Chicken Little (again, don't ask)
5. The Pacifier
6. War of the Worlds

Ehhh... some more.. .but my mind is blank right now...

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
1. Fantastic Four

thingrun0pd.gif

1tlywz

2. Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

3. Star Wars (Whatever the heck number we're on)

imagineer boy

1. Chronicles of Narnia

2. Star Wars Episode 3

3. King Kong

4. Kingdom of Heaven

5. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

6. The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy

7. Cars

8. War of the Worlds

9. Batman Begins

10. I'm not sure if I wanna see Willie Wonka or not. 2005 is gonna be a great movie season!

MKCustodial

I go with the hairy man on the bike: Fantastic Four, baby! Then you have:

Harry Potter

Star Wars - you KNOW it'll be bad, but the man still knows how to create interesting trailers. And there's hope for this one, Chewie is in it! Hopefully, Chewie will kill Jar Jar.

Kong - I have no idea if it'll be good or not, but I hope it's HUGE just so Universal has to bring him back to the parks. :lol:

War of the Worlds - meh Hopefully it'll be fun. Hate Tom Cruise but love Spielberg. He's been growing up lately, but there's always hope.

Cars - Let's Pixar keep ahead of Nemo (didn't like it).

Chicken Little - again, there's always hope.

Be Cool - LOVE the first one, and this one has The Rock.

Team America - It's late down here, don't ask... It's scheduled for 03/11, after been delayed God knows how many times.

Robots - Robin Williams. 'Nuff Said.

Herbie: Fully Loaded - not much hope there, but it IS Herbie...

Deuce Bigalow 2 - Come on, you KNOW you wanna see it. :D

tb2830

movies i cant wait to see

dukes of hazzard
charlie and the chocolate factory
war of the worlds
harry potter and the goblet of fire

Legacy

1. Batman Begins

2. The Amityville Horror

3. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

4. War of the Worlds

Not sure about the rest of the year... I kinda fly by the seat of my pants.

Dizparks

I want to see:

Star Wars III

The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

War of the Worlds

...I would of liked to see Cars, but now it isn't coming out until Summer 2006.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Legacy said:
Why? The trailor looks SO bad...

Because when I was a little boy, we had three fuzzy channels on the TV, no video games, no VCR's, no DVD players, no internet, so I would save up my allowance and, every Tuesday ride my bike down to the magazine store to find out from the creepy guy who had no fingers on his left hand - "Let that be a lesson to you kids! Don't play with firecrackers! And . . . give me that! This ain't no *bleepin'* library! You gonna buy something or not?" - if the new issue of Fantastic Four was in, then I'd pedal back home, open a Coke, and be in 7 year old bliss for about 20 minutes.

So I've been waiting 35 freakin' years for this movie and I'm going to be in that theater on July 8th, and if my boss won't let me have off, he can stick his ________ ing job up his ________ ing ________!

You got a problem with that?!?!:p

;)

Legacy

garyhoov said:
So I've been waiting 35 freakin' years for this movie and I'm going to be in that theater on July 8th, and if my boss won't let me have off, he can stick his ________ ing job up his ________ ing ________!

;)
No problem then... but if you go to see it on the 8th you'll be four days late (It opens on the 4th...)

:wave:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Legacy said:
No problem then... but if you go to see it on the 8th you'll be four days late (It opens on the 4th...)

:wave:

They moved it (didn't want to go up against War of the Worlds supposedly).

Don't worry about me, I've got my eye on it.;)

342%3C4%3B8323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B%3C%3D764%3DXROQDF%3E2323785%3B78592ot1lsi

But thanks, and if you do happen to hear that the moved it again, please let me know. (maybe I should send you my cell phone #):lol:

MKCustodial

garyhoov said:
Because when I was a little boy, we had three fuzzy channels on the TV, no video games, no VCR's, no DVD players, no internet, so I would save up my allowance and, every Tuesday ride my bike down to the magazine store to find out from the creepy guy who had no fingers on his left hand - "Let that be a lesson to you kids! Don't play with firecrackers! And . . . give me that! This ain't no *bleepin'* library! You gonna buy something or not?" - if the new issue of Fantastic Four was in, then I'd pedal back home, open a Coke, and be in 7 year old bliss for about 20 minutes.

;)

Yeah, kinda what he said, except I ain't that old, I did play with firecrackers and comics cost a bit more when I was growing up. But besides the few "poetic differences" they added (like Von Doom being part of the crew) and the not-bulked-up-enough Benjy, it sure is promising.

nibblesandbits

Ooh...there are so many!

Harry Potter (because it's Harry Potter and those movies are awesome!)
Charlie and Chocolate Factory (does this look like a really cool movie to anyone else?)
The Producers (supposed to come out)
Rent(supposed to come out as well)
Bewitched (for some crazy reason)

And that's just for starters!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
MKCustodial said:
Yeah, kinda what he said, except I ain't that old, I did play with firecrackers and comics cost a bit more when I was growing up. But besides the few "poetic differences" they added (like Von Doom being part of the crew) and the not-bulked-up-enough Benjy, it sure is promising.

Yeah, if I had one wish it would be that the Thing looked a little more like I remember him. If I didn't know anything about it, I probably wouldn't have thought much of the trailer (the text was particularly annoying). But knowing what I do about the characters, my big concern was that they couldn't pull it off visually. After seeing that the visuals look pretty good, I'm confident that the depth of the characters will work and be much more interesting than could be conveyed in such a short trailer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom