What 'mountain' is your favorite in WDW and why???

Which 'mountain' is your favorite at WDW and why???

• Splash Mountain

Votes: 71 50.4%
  • Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Space Mountain

Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Expedition Everest

Votes: 42 29.8%

• Total voters

partyoffour

I voted Everest but it really is a toss up between that and space mountain. I can still remember my first time on space and thinking that no other roller coaster could beat it. LOL I was 8 .

foreverbelle

Got to say EE. I love the theme, the ride and the look of it all. Though I enjoy all of them...

Never been on splash. So I can't vote. But I am determined to go on it this upcomming trip!

jonnyc

Got to say EE. I love the theme, the ride and the look of it all. Though I enjoy all of them...

Never been on splash. So I can't vote. But I am determined to go on it this upcomming trip!

I'm curious to know why you haven't been on Splash, but have been on the (imo) more intense EE?

EpcotServo

Forbidden Mountain all the way. Many Many Reasons, but mostly personal. I was there the day they announced it, watched it get built day by day, and was well within the first thousand who rode. I know every inch of the ride front to back, and love it all.

Big Thunder is fun, Space...isn't Disneyland's, and Splash is all wet. Expedition Everest?

Well that vista of that range in that rare few minutes in winter the sunset hits it just right and it turns bright red against a cool blue sky, with the sound of the wind howling as I stand there... never fails to take my Imagination to the Himalayas, which only a perfect Disney attraction can do for me...

picture.php

tare

splash mountain--cause it gives a show and a thrill all in one--plus my four year loves this one the best!!!!!

JiminyandTink

I have to go with EE, it looks so authentic from a distance. I love walking over the bridge to Asia and looking over at it (or from that great photo spot in Asia with that statue/shrine looking thing).

jonnyc

I have to go with EE, it looks so authentic from a distance. I love walking over the bridge to Asia and looking over at it (or from that great photo spot in Asia with that statue/shrine looking thing).

It is an amazing visual, but i thought the ride was a bit of a let down.

PhilharMagician

Splash!! Great themeing!! The attention to detail and the easy to follow storyline along with the many many AA's throughout the ride really take it to another level. It is hard for me to find any fault

EE is last and honestly could be first. The big issue here is that the effects just are never consistant. I would have to go back to preopening times to remember seeing the ride in it's full glorious operation. It's current state is simply pathetic!!!!!!!!! This ride is only 3 years old!

ProfSlim

Space Mountain for me...although tame as compared to most every other coaster...I first road it in '76, as a kid, and it scared the bejezzus out of me.

Studios Fan

Forbidden Mountain all the way. Many Many Reasons, but mostly personal. I was there the day they announced it, watched it get built day by day, and was well within the first thousand who rode. I know every inch of the ride front to back, and love it all.

Big Thunder is fun, Space...isn't Disneyland's, and Splash is all wet. Expedition Everest?

Well that vista of that range in that rare few minutes in winter the sunset hits it just right and it turns bright red against a cool blue sky, with the sound of the wind howling as I stand there... never fails to take my Imagination to the Himalayas, which only a perfect Disney attraction can do for me...

picture.php

Good Everest pic.

Disneybear

It's got to be Splash, for it's total immersion from start to finish, amazing ride. I never get wet on the big drop, but I always get soaked when going up the second lift hill and another boat goes down and sets off the geysers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom