What makes you sad at Disney World

skimbob

I too go to MK on the last day before catching an evening flight home. Waiting for DME is always a bummer because not only am I going home but I have to deal with airports and arriving home really late and having to drive an hour just to get home. Leaving DL is easier for me since we hop in the car and in 6 hours we are home. No airports no cramped planes to deal with. I am going to Disneyland on Monday for my first Halloween party with my dad and I am ready.

Mrs.Toad

The Great Movie ride is very poignant for me. I love old Hollywood. Especially the ending film clips. Really, drives home the passage of time. But then we step out and go sit by Echo Lake and take in the park and its restorative.

GMR just makes me think of my grandparents and their stories and pics, who they liked regarding old movie stars and what life was like in the 30's, 40's, and 50's.

Some girls like Bieber today. My grandmother's crush was Leslie Howard.

Also, I got goosebumps when I heard the Gone with the Wind Tara's Theme loop at DHS.

awoogala

figment being a shell of what he was. My kids, who adore science and technology and love to learn, adoring epcot. (makes me sad, because I know they are getting so much less than they should from it!)

Britt

Buy a bottle and put the lid back on it. I do it all the time. However to get back on topic when I get on the Turnpike headed South. Since we drive, we'll drive off property to eat or buy anything we may need. Once we're on the TUrnpike I know it's over.
Bottles are just not the same thing as fountain drinks! LOL
I really really dislike Coke products, but I can drink coke as long as it's from the "fountain"...lol

cba

Original Poster
I got another, not being able to swim in the hotel pool after 3:00 AM. And not getting EMH after EMH.

Mikester71

Loading the van up for the LONG car ride home in the parking lot while watching other families unload their cars to begin their vacations. That, and then seeing WDW in your rear-view mirror for the last time as you head for home. :(

AndyS2992

Leaving, fat people in EVCs on the buses taking up a lot of seats, queue jumpers, people taking photos on rides, people on their phones on rides, people who talk through rides, people who block my view in parades and shows after having been standing there for an hour.

SDisney90

Last day at the parks, always end with MK. The second I start to walk out I cannot stop looking at the castle...When I go on the monorail it's the same thing I cannot stop turning back :(

WannaBWendy

You know when you get your suitcases packed up and you are looking around the room, making sure you have everything, then you walk out the door and you turn and take one last look at the room before you close the door. Then the door closes and it's like the official end of the trip. Because the plane ride back, or the car ride home won't be as much fun as the time you had while you were staying in that room. THAT'S what makes me sad. (Gee, I sound like I have depression issues!!)

Riversiders

Wierd how everyone feels exactly the same about disney its an addiction theres no feeling like it cant wait for my next visit soooo long to wait though

copcarguyp71

Having just returned from the world last Wednesday I can say that on a seven night vacation what makes me sad is day #4...I realize sometime during that day that I am on the downhill side of the vacation and it makes me sad. We leave four dogs behind when we go and thankfully by the last day we miss them so much that it makes it easier leaving the Kingdom for home.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom