What makes you sad at Disney World

Todd L

Im in my mid-40s now and The Biggest thing that makes me sad is how fast time is going by...

I have very clear memories of traveling to WDW as a Child, As A High School student with the school band, Being there on my Honeymoon, Taking my 17 year old daughter for her 3rd Birthday.....

It all seems like its flying by and Id love to make it all stop for a little while!!

Chrononymous

There aren't too many things that make me sad there...the only one would be looking at Epcot and the Studios and remembering all the amazing attractions they had in their heyday, which are now all gone.

I feel sad that I can't ride JII anymore, or Horizons, or WOM...or ride on a backstage tour that means something...or see Hollywood blvd., and the Chinese theater without a stupid hat in the way. :(

wiigirl

When I leave... :(
75.gif

JIMINYCR

Going into a favorite WDW restaurant and finding the meal I had last time no longer is on the menu.
Waking up on my first day at Disney to a forecast of Thunderstorms
Buying a soda and being unable to finish it before getting to the front of the line and boarding
Leaving the park and seeing the LOOOONG line of people waiting for the bus back to my resort and knowing I could have ridden another couple of rides.
Watching 3 busses load up and leave for another resort while none have shown up at mine.
Going back to my room and seeing NO towel animals

Todd L

Not a Big Fan of The Adr's dictating the entire trip 6 months before your even in the Parks!!!

Its just so frustrating to try and plan what park to spend the day at , to eat at, and to take advantage of Emh's so far in advance!!

Britt

Going into a favorite WDW restaurant and finding the meal I had last time no longer is on the menu.
Waking up on my first day at Disney to a forecast of Thunderstorms
Buying a soda and being unable to finish it before getting to the front of the line and boarding
Leaving the park and seeing the LOOOONG line of people waiting for the bus back to my resort and knowing I could have ridden another couple of rides.
Watching 3 busses load up and leave for another resort while none have shown up at mine.
Going back to my room and seeing NO towel animals

OH MY GOSH, This is the WORST. One of the benefits of having a stroller though, I can leave it on there, but by the time you come out, it's all melted and 'sweating' and it's just not the same....LOL

dave&di

Being in a line and finding people keep joining a group that started as 2 but ends as 8 by the time you get to the front! Happened a lot to me last month! :mad: unfair!!!!

pixiesteno

taking down camp, sliding in the side of the RV, hitching up, driving out the gates, and heading for home. Only thing sadder is seeing the "Welcome to New York State" sign on Route 15 N and you know vacation is over in about the 1 hour it takes to finally get home.

ctosh

Going to the Main Street Bakery, getting the last cinnamon roll out of a pan and then seeing a fresh one come out and the person behind me getting the first one from it.

That always makes me sad. :)

Thats funny because that is just my luck..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom