What kind of restaurant would you add if you could???

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
How about an ole style New Orleans "hole in the wall" sandwich shop. Hot roast beef with a lot of gravy on crunchy french bread, you know the kind that needs a lot of napkins. Fried shrimp and oyster sandwich , Hot sausage or Ham and cheese, or even a muffuletta ( if you have ever been here, think the kind you get @ Central Grocery). Hot plates of red beans and rice on Mondays, maybe even Fried catfish, or any type of gumbo. Just a thought.
I love the idea but the key to success is the bread.

Ever been to Ralph Brennan's in DLR's Downtown Disney District? They can't get fresh New Orleans-style French bread sandwich baguettes, so they serve "po-boys" on hoagy rolls.

So no thanks for me. I'll just wait 'till I get downriver to get my po-boy fix.

heapster411

I love the idea but the key to success is the bread.

Ever been to Ralph Brennan's in DLR's Downtown Disney District? They can't get fresh New Orleans-style French bread sandwich baguettes, so they serve "po-boys" on hoagy rolls.

So no thanks for me. I'll just wait 'till I get downriver to get my po-boy fix.
You are quite right, I Believe you have to have the right elements to create the bread. The right flour, yeast and humidity! But, since the company has record setting profits and will have land space in New Orleans ( since the cruise line is going to have a berth here), Fly it in! It's only an hour away, Right? Just a thought from an old fart.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom