What kind of cm would your dream job be

wdwishes2005

Original Poster
What would you like to do as a cm at any disney park?
i would be a ToT bellhop because of the enormous effect your acting can have on the ride. please don't take into account pay, unions, benefits ect.

Since1976

Can't say it would be my dream job, but I'd love to try being the voice of PUSH the Trashcan in Tomorrowland.

(BTW, I've never personally seen PUSH, but I've read so many stories about that trashcan, I think I'd enjoy controlling it...)

barnum42

Being a character would appeal to my sense of fun. It's never going to happen as I also like to pay my bills and put food on the table.

kiawahman

Account Suspended
I would like to work in the mansion, but only for a day. I'm sure any cast member job gets old after a while after saying the same things over and over.

wannabeBelle

hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm so many choices, Guest Services, CRO, Concierge, Administrative (Backstage most likely) And of course anything where I can see Off Kilter a whole lot!!!!!!! Belle

Neptune

Definately...Gotta be....A Photo service counter on ToT or Test Track. I would love to see the reactions of the people getting off and in the photos!

wedway71

I WANT TO BE THE CM THAT WALKS BEHIND THE HORSES WITH THOSE COOL POOPER SCOOPERS.YEAH BABY YEAH:sohappy:

OK JK

how about 1-vice president global marketing
2-vice president public affairs
3-vice president human resources
4-vice president corporate alliances

Connor002

Any character you can get me, except peter pan, there's just somthing about the tights and the skirt that's disconcerning *shuders*

slappy magoo

Don't know if they're considered CMs but I'd be happy to be onstage performing at the Comedy Warehouse or Adventurer's Club. I'd even do the Hoop-De-Doo Revue, why not?

daringstoic

Ever since the first time I visited MK, I've wanted to be Tinkerbell flying before the fireworks.
I think it would also be neat to work ToT or in the America Pavillion.
Driving a monorail would be pretty sweet too...

wdwishes2005

Original Poster
That would have to be one of the most thrilling jobs.(tinkerbell flying from top of castle to tommorrowland terrace.) Considering your life hanges on a fairly thin steel rope.

SpenceMan01

1disneydood said:
As I've said before, I'd be a "tink catcher". ;) ;)

Please do explain.

As for me, I'd like to be a CM in GMR so I can do the acting or I'd like to drive a monorail, or just a plain 'ol ride op somewhere. I love working in the theme/amusement park atmosphere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom