What kind of cm would your dream job be

Kadee

Dizknee_Phreek said:
I want to be the official Walt Disney World photographer for promotional stuff...THAT would be awesome! Do they have people like that? I mean, do they make their own promotional stuff, or do they go through a graphic design company? At one point I thought I could go work for the Disney Magazine doing photography, or whatever, but since that's gone....

That is EXACTLY what I was going to say!!! Would that be the best job ever? Or maybe the one who sets up the shots for the videos!

OR........the person ON the videos!!! That would be fun!

Disneydreaming

Question: Do CM's get to choose where they work? Or are they assigned whats available and they have to wait for an opening in the area of their choice? If so how long does that usually take? What about the very popular attactions like Haunted Mansion and Tower of Terror? Thanks to anyone who responds. (I apologize if this has already been answered in another thread.)

Linda

wdwishes2005

Original Poster
Disneydreaming said:
Question: Do CM's get to choose where they work? Or are they assigned whats available and they have to wait for an opening in the area of their choice? If so how long does that usually take? What about the very popular attactions like Haunted Mansion and Tower of Terror? Thanks to anyone who responds. (I apologize if this has already been answered in another thread.)

Linda

i think some work lands and they switch rides every once in a while and i know some work 2-3 attractions.
some are ride exclusive according to a ToT bellhop.

i know though that even the ride exclusive people take turns doing different things. For example,i noticed During my ToT rideathon they would have one cast member go around and give the other CMs pieces of paper that said where they were going to go, ride control, load, unload, fastpass:brick: the CMs strongly dislike being fastpass monitor.

orleans97

Mugsy, I would love to be mugsy from the Great Movie Ride, I have seen crappy actors as well as Great actors.I think it would be a blast.When there is a good actor playing bugsy, it makes the ride SO much better.

Goofy4WDW

That's a toughy! As much as I love gardening, and being there for the Flower and Garden Festival, I wouldn't mind being a Landscape Designer at WDW, especially one that doesn't mind getting his hands dirty.
Probably seems kinda boring to some, but I also wouldn't mind giving the tours on Living With the Land, or maybe the Behind the Seeds tour.

it398

I'd love to be one of the people who stands at the back of the trams in the parking lots and talks into the microphone. i'd love to spurt out random facts to guests as they enter or exit a park, like the magic kingdom parking lot is the 3rd largest in the world and can hold over 12,000 cars.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom