What keeps you coming back?

Goofalicious

Originally posted by lakersfan17
to me its an escape from your every day life you dont have to worry about school or work instead your thinking about whats going to happen on a new ride you have never been on

hehe yeah...unless you go to my school, where over vacation break, the teachers all get together and hand out bg projects that are due when you return...:mad: luckily we drive, and the long wait in the car I can get those projects done!

Disneypro

Jeeez...there are too many things to list but a few of our favs are the recreation (Golf, Waterskiing etc) and the different restaurants. I'm always amazed how we never get bored going:D

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
What keeps me coming back? The look in my fiancee's face when we enter the MK....even if i wasn't a big fan of disney that would be enough.

Erika

Originally posted by Fievel
What keeps me coming back? The look in my fiancee's face when we enter the MK....even if i wasn't a big fan of disney that would be enough.

AWWWWWWWWWW That's sweet! When's the Big Day??

monorail256

its the whole thing... from the first time you hear that monorail to the last time you hear that monorail... it makes me so sad to know that im leaving a place that I will not reurn to for another year.. everything there is magical.. god i feel like i need to go watch a planning video... ahh gotta go... :D

disneytati

Hey, guys!

Everytime I see a thread like this my eyes come to tears!!! I finally found a place where I can expose my feelings about disney, and find people that will understand me!!! It is sooo difficult to be a disney maniac!!! People just don't understand it!!! You are completely right: there is nothing like disney magic! I am totally addicted to it. That's why i keep coming back whenever i can, saving tons of money, getting bank loans, and feeling happy for every cent i spend at the best place in the world!!!!

I think what makes me come back is that feeling i have when I enter the MK and see the castle, run up to it, and say hello to Walt and Mickey. That happiness in the air, that cannot be explained to those who never went there. Spectromagic (words are needless). And that deep sadness I feel whenever I am leaving WDW and coming back home, that follows me home like a Grinning Ghost, and makes me enter websites, watch videotapes and read disney stuff all year round, and come back as soon as I can!!!

:)

Dr. Dom

For me, it's everything everyone has written so far. Before a trip, it's the feeling that soon I'll be in a wonderous place full of magical possibilities. During the trip it's a sense of relaxation, calm, peacefulness really, that comes over me (even waiting in lines :) ). Knowing that WDW exists and that I have the opportunity to experience the Disney touch first-hand gives me a great sense of relief. After the trip, it's the idea that new memories have been created that will stay will me for the rest of my life and will sustain me until my next visit.

disneydudette

It's the one place were you can go and be a kid again..and make good memories for your kids.....

No..it may not have the biggest coaster...or the fastest ride....but I'd give that all up in a heart beat to see Mickey mouse and his friends and to enjoy the atmosphere!:)

stingrock23

I'm sure it's already been said, but for me it's just the Disney atmosphere. There are so many things that make up the atmosphere. The giant structures rising above the treetops as you approach, the disney road signs, the incredible theming. It's like my mood is instantly transformed once i arrive. Personally, I can't think of any other feeling like it. I don't have to ride all the rides to enjoy myself, but of course I do. Distintive sounds and smells also make up the atmosphere. It's just incredible.

TacoExistential

Originally posted by lilkitty819
It's about leaving the real world behind....and living in a fantasy

There is just no place like it in the world. Every time I tell people about it, they just don't seem to grasp what i'm saying.

Disney Magic. Plain and simple.

kaos

:cool:

For me, it's the planning, the knowing that when I'm there, I am doing what makes me happy (usually eating) and having a feeling that when I'm done planning, I can wait a month or two, and then see the results of all my research, all my planning, and feel very satisfied with what I have accomplished.

WHO AM I KIDDING???

It's the feeling like a kid!!! Everytime I go, I turn into that little 3 year old boy that I was my first time.

New Years Eve, 1999-2000, my Dad had the best quote. "3 years of planning and waitng... now that it's over, what do we do?"

goofyfan13

I can never get enough of Disney. My friends always make fun of me for that. The general atmosphere, CM's, and everything else in WDW are all great. I love too how it is just about impossible to say that your bored down there with so much to do!

50 Days to go!! Polynesian here we come!!

SnowWhite5669

:wave: It is definately the magic from the moment you pass through the gates to walking down Main Street to getting a wake up call from Mickey. Disney cast members really do make you feel special. I can't wait to go back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom