What is "Your Spot" in WDW?

WDWFREAK12

JimboJones123 said:
Boardwalk. The Men's restroom that has a sink IN THE STALL! I haven't seen that in too many Men's rooms. Now that's luxury!
lol ill have to check that out. Mine is probably at POR at 3:00 in the morning at the food court. Good food and no ones there. Nothing like a piece of pizza in the morning after a day at the parks.

barnum42

I don't have a single spot. But Flame Tree BBQ by the pond - realxing with some ribs is a fave spot.

Used to love the old Main Street Barbershop street when the Dapper Dans would perform. Sadly gone in the name of increasing retail floor space.

Chape19714

Well...I have a few.

MK-Balcony of the Village Haus, you can eat in or out, no large tables, and when cool outside, you can't beat the view!

Fort Wilderness-The Secret Hut...I'm NOT putting that location up for the whole wide world to see....IT'S MINE!!! AHHH!!!! :lol: PM me if you REALLY need to know! :lol: Sometimes the hay rides pass by, and you can see Wishes complete with Music.

MK-In front of the Golden Horseshoe, where I stood for 4 hours working the WDW Marathon in 25 degree weather!

I also like the Utilidors, although I've only been down there twice...it's nothing special, but I like it none the less.

eroyee

:wave: Port Orleans Riverside by the mansions just sitting and watching the boats go to DTD and back or the watermice floating along. very peaceful.:sohappy:

monorailguy01

For me the best spot is the pool bar at the FQ I love to sit there and watch people swim while I am sitting back drinking a nice cold drink.. can't get any better then that.

maggiegrace1

bgraham34 said:
To be honest I can't say where my spot is. Its my own private getaway and I would hate for other people to find it.

I also love to see by the train station and watch out over main street.

Sooo your own private getaway..
Hmmmmmm...

No one else will ever find it..only you?:lookaroun
Interesting...

HoW

Over at Fort Wilderness, the bridge that you walk over to get to the Campfire Sing-A-Long, the one that no golf carts can get across. If you catch it about mid-afternoon, before the campfire, you can hear the people splashing in the pool and also the bugs, along with other wildlife, it's just a very peaceful spot over the water.

JimboJones123

WDWFREAK12 said:
lol ill have to check that out. Mine is probably at POR at 3:00 in the morning at the food court. Good food and no ones there. Nothing like a piece of pizza in the morning after a day at the parks.

across from the penny arcade movie.

Simba's Mom

For me it's a spot in AK. It's across from Flights of Wonder, at the tables in a covered area that's at the top of what used to be the landing for the Discovery River boats. Just sitting there, with my feet up, staring at the carvings in the ToL.

MKCP 1985

maggiegrace1 said:
Sooo your own private getaway..
Hmmmmmm...

No one else will ever find it..only you?:lookaroun
Interesting...
:lol: I hope he pays extra to keep that valuable real estate all to himself. :cool:

MissM

The TTA. Love and I always ride it multiple times each day we're there. It's relaxing and, I don't know, it's just become a real part of our Disney enjoyment. :)
-m

brkgnews

So many, many places. I can't pick just one, but here's a favorite spot (although definitely not all-to-myself)...

Prior to Spectromagic, go get a Mickey Mouse Eared Gingerbread man at the confectionary. Then, head all the way down to Main Street, and wedge myself between the open door and wall of the Ice Cream Parlor. CMs keep people moving in front of me, but I'm out of the way so they usually let me hang out there anyway. Demolish the cookie and enjoy the parade. Then, when everybody is flooding out, snag a good spot in the middle of main street for the fireworks.

Ahhh... to be there right now.

LeeSeeBabe

-TTA, we ride that a couple times a day everytime we are in MK. Take Flight was another one we loved because you rarely had to wait.

-Rio del Tiempo at Epcot.

-People-watching from almost any seat, anywhere, there is no better place than The World to people-watch.

-POFQ gardens/ sitting areas in the fall/winter.

darrin

hmmm...tough one -
I'd have to say riding the monorail around Bay lake into MK station! Hearing the "familiar" welcome spiel just feels good! (regardless of the voice)...also could be SE. Love the narration, and it's usually one of the first things we end up doing.

Outside WDW...Pirate's Cove Golf. We go every trip, and a few people there are begining to recognize us! :lol:

rhodisney

What's your spot?

Sitting on the TTA by myself first thing in the morning when the crowds are slim. I feel like I'm the queen :king: and I'm surveying all my lands!!

My sister told me to add her "spot" . She and her husband have their picture made each trip in front of the lighthouse in front of the Yacht & Beah Club Resorts at the end of the pier.:cool:

My husband and I always get :eek: our picture made in the pink gazebo behind Minnie's Cottage in MK.

silverboyd

so many favoite "spots" to choose from. Some of mine are:

-Fort Wilderness Resort (on the beach at night when no one is out there....just before the nighttime water parade goes on.

-The bridge going into Adventureland (I love the sounds of the drums and the smell as you come over the bridge...it's undescribable)

-There is a great spot by the water @ the France pavilion that has a great view of the entire World Showcase.

DisJosh

I'd have to say a monorail car all to myself would be my all time favorite spot.

I also enjoy the views at Fort Wilderness...though they always seem a bit blury from a speeding golf cart. :D

Empty hotel food courts (usually late at night) are relaxing too. You get the theme and the food w/o the crowds.

tinkerbellish

So hard to narrow it down to only one, but if I had to, it would be sitting with my husband on one of the swinging benches on the beach at the Polynesian. One in particular has a fabulous view facing Cinderella Castle, especially when its lit up at night. Boy, what I wouldn't give to be there right now!

soin2disney

I have 2...

When I have a hard time sleeping, I always either picture myself on the TTA my favorite cool down, rest breezy ride....Or looking down main street at the castle..... :(

degunter

My Spot

barnum42 said:
I don't have a single spot. But Flame Tree BBQ by the pond - realxing with some ribs is a fave spot.

Used to love the old Main Street Barbershop street when the Dapper Dans would perform. Sadly gone in the name of increasing retail floor space.

The Barbershop moved to the front of Main Street right near the Fire Station. I don't know about the Dapper Dans....

I have quite a few spots depending on the time of year and who I am thinking about at that time. But a few are:

Watching Wishes from atop the Contemporary

Anywhere in Port Orleans Riverside

On the lake behind all the resturants at Downtown Disney Westside

Anywhere on the Monorail....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom