What is "Your Spot" in WDW?

Mr.EPCOT

My spot is Sunset Point at the Polynesian. That's where my girlfriend and I hope to get married, one day.

My secondary spot is on the mountain paths at Typhoon Lagoon, it's a little creek/waterfall I can sit in, look out over the park, and just be relaxed.

vchiappetti

There is a spot at the far end of the tonga houses at the Polynesian that we call lookout point. It's at the end of the walkway that captures the lagoon, the monorail, the castle and the boats. I've taken pictures of my kids there each year, bringing my favorite things in life together.
Brings a smile to me just thinking of it.

wannabeBelle

Definitely the Off Kilter Stage Area and The Streets of America listening to Mulch, Sweat & Shears. Also anywhere on the grounds of Port Orleans Riverside!!! Belle

Ivan72

For our family it used to be the little square fountain by the restrooms near the POC gift shop. Now we enjoy munching popcorn at the end of the night on the benches by the Cutomer Service/Hospitality building on Town Square. Also the quiet benches behind the Christmas Shop in Liberty Square are nice for a little get away while others shop. There are others but these came to mind.

alice

TTA in MK. It is my peaceful place, great for a respite from all the hustle and bustle. I could sleep on that thing!! :snore:

MickeyTigg

bgraham34 said:
To be honest I can't say where my spot is. Its my own private getaway and I would hate for other people to find it.

You can tell us....we promise...we won't tell anyone else.

:animwink:

disney9752

wow a trip down memory lane, sitting in the hub one one of the planters under one of the trees with the twinkling lights as you see the lights go out along main street & see the blue fairy for the MAIN STREET ELECTRICAL PARADE approaching, 2nd fave is sitting in the "nose" of a monorail late at night alone with the driver & learning all kinds of fun things about the monorails & wdw.:wave:

kwhdmd

Our Spot

Our spot is on a couch on front of the fireplace on the 2nd or third floor of the Wilderness Lodge. So Cozy!!!

PJLukasik

I'd have to say sitting on a rocking chair outside of the Yacht Club early in the morning, looking over crescent lake. Especially if I have a cup of coffee and a chocolate chip muffin...

LilRoo714

Poly!

On the Polynesian resort beach to the far right (when you're facing the water) - closest to the TTC ferry dock. You can watch the ferry going back and forth to MK and it's usually pretty quiet over there because the main pool is blocked by a group of trees. Nice place at night to have a little picnic dinner and watch Wishes!:animwink:

marchofthecards

favourite places

Hey disney people,

I too am not prepared to share my exclusive spots and at what times. Sorry, but lifes full of tough choices....................... ain't it? (as Ursulla once said) But here are my best places you might find me lurking about.... :rolleyes:

MK WDW In front of "Partners"
EPCOT WDW Listening/Watching 'The Rocketeer' in The Fountain of Nations, and listening to the narrator blow out the torchers just prior to Illuminations RoE starting. Goosebumps a gogo!
MGM WDW Sid's (So many memories in that place for sooo many people!!!)
AK WDW The Train to Conservation Station (Not enough guests go on this)

Disneyland Looking up to Walt's Apartment at dusk. His favourite time for the park, as he said, "now is where this park starts to change".You'll also see me grab some moments at the dedication plaque, where Walt himself stood on 'Black Sunday' at 16.30 (July 17 1955), and of course, "Partners"

Californian Adventure, Disneyland At lights out for Disney's Electrical Parade. Too bad its here, please, please move it back next door.

Disneyland Paris 2nd floor of the castle, looking out to Fantasyland. The only castle where guests can go up into it.

Disney Studios Cinemagique (This show blows my socks off!!!!) (Every park needs this show!)

Sorry to give you the full list, but I needed to do it for myself, as I never really put these to any official list.

Have a Disney Day!

Simes

Snow White and Jungle Book coming to DVD in 2007, for their 70th and 40th (respective) anniversaries! It's gotta happen!!!!

Mine would have to be at AK sitting on the bridge between Theater in the wild and EE and waiting for the Wasabi boat to pass under with Mickey, Minnie, Pluto , and Goofy on it. Then Waiting to be blown kisses from Minnie!!!:wave:

mikesoccer40

Every Year

Our spot would have to be the one in the photo with Goofy on his bench. We have been coming yearly since 2000 and we snap a photo of Goofy and the kids each year as a touchstone to how much they have grown.

:king: Captain Jack is the KING

Pippa

Sitting on the poof in the main salon of the Adventurers Club, sipping a Kungaloosh! and watching the mayhem of the final New Member Induction Ceremony of the night performed by Emil & Otis

Good times.........

PhilharMagician

Sitting on our balcony at SSR looking out at DTD during the Christmas holiday relaxing with a glass of wine after a long day at the parks.

Walking the path from OKW to DTD and SSR. There is never anybody else on it and it is so quiet and tranquil.

PhilharMagician

CommandoDisney said:
i was just curious where people felt like it was there only little spot in wdw. for me its always been the turtle pond pool at OKW at night. we've stayed at the OKW and always requested back by the turtle pond pool because its less crowded and theres a snack bar. at night, after a long day at the parks it was always so relaxing to swim around the pool at night or go in the hot tub. im not kidding, there is no one around! its like the only time in wdw i can ever hear quiet. well except for the relaxing reggae music playing over the speakers. i would always look forward to ending my day like this. anyone else have a place like this?

I hate to tell you this, but I believe that Turtle Shack Snacks is closed. I haven't seen it open in a long time and Allearsnet is reporting it closed. I am not sure if it is permanent or not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom