What is your least favorite attraction at MGM?

TikiBeckie

Original Poster
I am curious, since me and my DH were arguing about which was worse...He says Star Tours, I say Indiana Jones. What do you guys dislike the most there?

Keep in mind this is one of my favorite parks, I really do love it, I just wanted to know what other people thought!

allstar01

Least Favorite MGM ride

I don't dislike the Indiana Jones ride but its basically the same show since it opened.I probably see it every other time I visit.I think the need to change it alittle.

Vernonpush

Of the rides/attractions I've done, Sounds Dangerous-starring Drew Carey is my least favorite. Of course there are things I don't do; like Playhouse Disney or Lights, Motors, Action; that have NO appeal to me. The Backlot Tour is also on the list of least favorite.

TikiBeckie

Original Poster
I forgot about Sounds Dangerous! Blah! I also did not like the stunt show and could care less for the back lot tour.

head mouse

Star Snores.

I Loved Lights Motor Action. Absolutely the BEST thing Disney has ever done. But then I am a car guy. Finally something that is not a bunch of animals singing and dancing. People that are not into cars, or action and adventure, or don't understand the hard work that goes into making an extream stunt show, might find it dull.

SirGoofy

I Loved Lights Motor Action. Absolutely the BEST thing Disney has ever done. But then I am a car guy. Finally something that is not a bunch of animals singing and dancing. People that are not into cars, or action and adventure, or don't understand the hard work that goes into making an extream stunt show, might find it dull.

Really? The best ever? Wow. I can understand being a car guy, but the best attraction ever? Hmmm interesting.

head mouse

Okay, well show is different. I disagree, but at least it's understandable show wise. Because there are plenty of quality rides that I would place above LMA. Like all of them.:lol:

Well, yeah. No ride. (and I mean no ride, beats the Haunted Mansion. and Tot is a close 2nd. :D

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Star Snores.

I appreciate the stunts, but why do I have to put up with the fake movie making and bloody awfull hosts (the tsunts are better but hosts are worse in Paris)

head mouse

I appreciate the stunts, but why do I have to put up with the fake movie making and bloody awfull hosts (the tsunts are better but hosts are worse in Paris)

Um.....because it is in Disney STUDIOS and it gives the show a "story" It would be really dull if it was just a bunch of people sayng "Ok, now we're going to jump over this car. Ready Go."

Page 2 owned by Head Mouse

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom