What is your FAVORITE thing???

Ariel

Original Poster
Just thought I'd throw this out there. We all love DisneyWorld, that's why we're here right? :) So, if you could go but only do one thing, what would it be? What is your absolutely favorite thing to do in DisneyWorld? Think of the possibilities.....

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Thats a difficult question!!! :)

but I would have to say IllumInations on either July 4 or New Years Eve -- Incredible Show!! :)

markymark

I think I would have to go on Pirates just as the park was closing, when it is virtually deserted, so I could have the ride all to myself.

WDW-Imagineer

Ride the Tomorrowland Transit Authority. I know it sounds corny and somewhat pathetic, but that is my favorite ride! Its so relaxing, calm, and most important, no lines or crowds!!

Brett

Wow! Great question! I'd probably sit here all day trying to think of the greatest thing but right now, I'd say I just wanna ride Splash Mountain at night in the summer time. After a long day in the Magic Kingdom, this ride is very relaxing. :p

disneyqueen

I love the wed way people mover. I know it's called Tomorrowland Transit Authority, but I will always call it Wed way!!!!!!!!!! I could go on that ride all day. You get a great view of the castle.:p

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by disneyqueen
I love the wed way people mover. I know it's called Tomorrowland Transit Authority, but I will always call it Wed way!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, me too. I was kind of disapointed when they changed the name, but I guess they had to keep up with the Tomorrowland "City" theme.

Tink

One of my favorite things are the street performers at the Studios. I just get a kick out of them. That's what I'd like to do when I "grow up". :D

Tramp

I can sit all day and listen to the music on Sunset Blvd. in Rosie's just outside the Tower of Terror...

"Burp! Gimme another one of dem beers, pleeeeze" :cool:

Also...it will always be the WedWay to us too...we save this ride for the time of day when our legs feel like lead and our feet are swollen out of our shoes....
By the way...in case ya don't know it...if the WedWay isn't too crowded, just ask the CM if you can stay on it....we stayed on for almost an hour last year....and i got a few winks too! ;)

Brett

I love the wed way people mover. I know it's called Tomorrowland Transit Authority, but I will always call it Wed way!!!!!!!!!! I could go on that ride all day. You get a great view of the castle.:p

You're so right disneyqueen! I still always say "Let's go ride the WedWay People Mover" whenever I'm in Tomorrowland!

WDW-Imagineer

Did ya'll know that the wed way stands for Walter Elias Disney way? They should of kept it that way!!!!:(

Although it was indeed his initials, WED was also the name of WED Enterprises, which was the company that oversaw the design & construction of Magic Kingdom. So the WED Way People-Mover is named after WED Enterprises, which is named after Walt, of course. I think...

Rafiki

I would have to say Splash Mountain. :rolleyes: I can ride it all day.

By the way. :cool: Thanks WDWMagic!!!

Attachments

• spaceshipearthepcot.bmp
    331.4 KB · Views: 133

Tink

Now I think about it...my other favorite thing is cozying up with a cup of coffee from Kringla Bakeri in Norway in Epcot right after Illuminations is over and sit out back and watch all of the people leaving. Coooooooozy! :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom