What is your FAVORITE thing???

weluvtink

my favorite thing to do is find our bench in the American pavillion, an hour before Illuminations. I drop the kids and hubby off and I go get our popcorn and funnel cake.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
markymark said:
I think I would have to go on Pirates just as the park was closing, when it is virtually deserted, so I could have the ride all to myself.

I've done that before, just as they were closing the doors. That was probably the best ride I've had on PotC.....

As for my favorite thing to do....it would be riding Splash Mountain. :)

CiNdErELLiE930

Magic Kingdom- Splash Mountain on E-rides nights, one time we never had to get off because there was no line, we just kept going around and around.

MGM- Tower of terror

Epcot- Spaceship Earth hehe

Animal Kingdom- Dinosaur

DisneyDefenders

Pirates and booty!

Of course has to be my ride...but I also would be torn about going to "Who Wants to be a Millionaire: Play It" to win some booty to take on my next pilage with me! Barbosa is quite jealous of the pins I won in the Hot Seat!
:king:

Pirate Pixie

There are way too many to pick from.... how about spending some time finding all the animals in the Tree of Life with my 8 year old daughter. We did it on our last visit, just the two of us and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom