What is your favorite subtle detail from any attraction?

At the end of the dance studio sequence with Daisy as instructor on MMRR, as the cars exit the room and Daisy is basically out of sight, you hear Daisy cackle like the Wicked Witch of the West from The Wizard of Oz. Supposedly the podium where Daisy is standing is the exact spot where the Wicked Witch “melted” in the scene from The Great Movie Ride.
The witch didn't melt, and I believe that is NEAR where the witch originally was.

tagoofy

• At the top of Kali if you look back at the water fall, it looks like the head of a tiger.
  • The tennis shoes where the old computers are in Journey into Imagination.
  • Not so subtle, but the "you can't run away from trouble... ain't no place that far" sign in Splash.
  • The star fish complaining about having to listen to the music over and over at the end of the ride into Seas.

redsfan4life

• At the top of Kali if you look back at the water fall, it looks like the head of a tiger.
  • The tennis shoes where the old computers are in Journey into Imagination.
  • Not so subtle, but the "you can't run away from trouble... ain't no place that far" sign in Splash.
  • The star fish complaining about having to listen to the music over and over at the end of the ride into Seas.
I can not remember the name but I remember when Kali first opened or was being built the attraction had Tiger in the name .

GoneForGood

-I really enjoy the subtle gags in WDW Splash.(Of course..) From the little Brer Worm (complete with hat) on the fishing line, to the objects shoved into a geyser, in which its designed to appear as if its going to blow. I don't think people notice them

-The back wall/mural in the first scene of Dinosaur is also a nice one. The asteroid moving towards the earth silently is a nice touch.

eliza61nyc

Not on a ride but I'm sitting here in Mexico waiting for my son's to get our Margaritas and saw this on the pole.

20210910_133705.jpg

REG Glenn

Actually my favorite sound in all of WDW is at the resorts. To walk by a resort pool and hear all the joy and laughter. And I love the interaction with the cast members as they interact with the kids with music, trivia and games. I prefer a room near the pool so I can take an afternoon nap with the pool noises as my white noise.

Walt Disney1955

Some of the hidden mickeys across the parks are fun to see. I like the smell of the water on the rides, it is unique. Haunted Mansion somehow always smells like a dusty old house. Driving out of the parking lot of Magic Kingdom with the sign that says "See you real soon" is always neat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom