What is your favorite subtle detail from any attraction?

RoadiJeff

I like watching the people's reaction who are standing on the catwalk in Soarin' as I go soarin' by. They are on the far left as we soar through the mountains. I often wonder what the camera was mounted on when it filmed that scene.

Minthorne

9BD7B1D6-63C8-4AEC-B3EF-5CA7982DF7D3.jpeg

I just love this guy.

91JLovesDisney

I just thought of one

In BTMR as you pass by the sinking town scene, inside the saloon there’s a card table with poker set up on it. It’s really hard to see which is why I love it so much.

Roy G. Dis

I like this thread as it's a reminder that so much about an attraction besides the ride itself can excite the guest and fill them with anticipation.

Something about the beeping and booping computer noises with intermittent radio chatter in the WDW Space Mountain queue absolutely reeled me in as a 8 year old in the early 90s. I am not even sure if this was
/is a real thing because I haven't been back in the standby queue since I've been an adult (fastpassed it with no kids and didn't go near it on my two trips with tiny ones).

91JLovesDisney

I like this thread as it's a reminder that so much about an attraction besides the ride itself can excite the guest and fill them with anticipation.

Something about the beeping and booping computer noises with intermittent radio chatter in the WDW Space Mountain queue absolutely reeled me in as a 8 year old in the early 90s. I am not even sure if this was
/is a real thing because I haven't been back in the standby queue since I've been an adult (fastpassed it with no kids and didn't go near it on my two trips with tiny ones).

Beacon Joe

You would be surprised how many people don't look back during this moment.

Yeah, I've noticed. Kind of a bummer.

I reckon this may actually be more subtle than an armed, speaking animatronic exchanging fire with the stage, but I also really like the wall damage effects at the end of that show, especially the smoldering effects visible. Actually, this summer may have been the first time that I really really noticed that effect after years/decades of watching the show.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Mr Flibble is Very Cross.
Very soon my favorite will be the family of four exiting the people mover when the father declares

“OMG - if we want to skip the hour line on Space Mountain it’s going to cost 75 bucks - I’m cancelling the dinner ADR and we’re eating at Mickey D’s - wait - it costs to cancel a dinner res?”

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom