What is your favorite ride que area?

fmingo36

Original Poster
Nowadays with fast pass, we are able to head to the front of the line but miss the que area.
What rides do you forgo fast pass so that you can enjoy the que area?
What's your favorite?

xsupaxmanxsfnex

Oh man, I can't make decisions to save my life but here it goes. I love Pirate's line. ToT is awesome. And from the videos of TSM, the que looks great.

Disneybear

Pirates;Jungle Cruise for the gags; Kali and especially Tower of Terror are my favourite queues at Disney, However I really love the Duelling Dragons and the indoor forest area of ET is fantastic.

DisneyGigi

ToT is my favorite queue even if I hate the ride! :lookaroun (I hate elevators) Pirates coming in second. I love Disney queues, I always notice something that I haven't before.

ms7479a

I really like Pirates of the Caribbean and Kali River Rapids, but my all-time favorite is at Disneyland (Indiana Jones).

donvincenzo

There are so many good ones, but I'd have to give another vote to Tower of Terror. Entering through the iron gates with the bellhop standing there, walking through the misty gardens with the soft music in the background, walking around the building and entering the incredibly detailed lobby. Then into the library for the pre-show and walking through the boiler room until you reach your elevator. So perfect in every aspect, I love it.

Frank&Ollie

This is a complex question for me LOL...

I love the attention to detail at EE

I love the interactivity and ambiance at ToT

The Haunted Mansion is classic Disney whimsy...

The one I have to say that I really enjoy the most would be...

The Haunted Mansion!

Jerm

My fav queue would have to be Buzz....nothing like that same drum beat going over and over and over again..........

But really I love EE, from what I have seen that is the best since Indy here in DL. But I have not gotten a chance to see TSMM first hand so I reserve the right to change that after Aug!

barrettnichols

Here are some different ones....

How about Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular.... A bunch of years ago while in the long line waiting area noticed a number of orchids that had been "planted" up in the palm trees along the side path. Very nicely done..

The tree of life. it was a big deal when it first opened but not so much lately, the carved animals in the trunk of the tree and the animal viewing areas along the way. very nice.

And last but not least - At Typhoon Lagoon, pretty much all of the walkways heading up the hill to the inner tube slides or body slides, all the beautiful flowers and foliage. Very nice! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom