What is your favorite ride que area?

Tinkerbella16

ToT is the best queue area I think. It best fits with the whole story of the ride to a tee.

EE would be my next fave, but its so darn hot in there.

I also love Pirates queue... the cool air just hits you right in the face and you can start to smell that musty water smell. It really feels like you are part of the Pirate era.

Dragonrider1227

perhaps. Mind you, I don't dislike Space Mountain. It's a fun ride, but i'm more of a space geek than a Roller Coaster junkie so I get more of a kick walking through a futuristic space station than riding a roller coaster

nemofinder22

MK-Pirates, HM, Splash,PhilharMagic
Epcot-Test Track,
DHS-GMR, Tower
DAK-Everest, Dino

DL-Indy,Jungle, Thunder, Rodger, Small World Holiday(nothing better than being surrounded my lights)
DCA-Monsters,GRR

Yes I have lots of favorites haha

the-reason14

When you say forgo, do you mean like not use a fastpass so you can be in the regular line?

If thats the case, then there isnt a ride in WDW where I would do that, I would always choose fp. But when there is a situation where Im waiting for a later fp time, or there arent any and the line is short, then I like the ToT line, and E:E, and I love SM so I guess that one too. WDW is so great though that it has so many to choose from, its too hard to pick jus one. But I know Im not going to not use a fp just to soak up the detail in any line, Ill take a fp please.

828tnt

mine has to be Fantasmic! kidding, i think i nearly went crazy standing in line my first time there- lol.

in all seriousness, i'm more of a classic disney lover. i agree with most of the previously mentioned:
potc
hm
tot

mine may actually be the "que" area to main st. you just gotta love the feeling you have seeing the train station, going through the tunnel, and then the view......

Some of my favs are...

Epcot- Test Track, and Soarin
MK- Haunted Mansion, PhilharMagic, and Space Mountain
DHS- Star Tours, Muppets, and when I finally see it I'm sure I'll love TSM
AK- Safari (never been on and never will go on EE)

xsupaxmanxsfnex

mine may actually be the "que" area to main st. you just gotta love the feeling you have seeing the train station, going through the tunnel, and then the view......

I forgot about that. I love the atmosphere and excitement waiting to go in. That's a really good one. I especially love it in the morning with the sunrise and the cool air....on no I'm getting chills. If you have ever seen a video on youtube of the opening ceremony you will know what I mean. I get chills! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom