What Is Your Favorite Ride And/Or Attraction ❓

KimAnnFran

MK - Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Hall of Presidents (pre-Trump), Peter Pan (yes, Peter Pan)
EPCOT - Soarin', Maelstrom (gone obviously), American Adventure
AK - nada
HS - probably Tower of Terror but not a huge fan of that or the park we call 'The desert'

My family plays this game every time we start planning out next Disneyworld trip (which we're doing right now). Along with watching every video and read every forum we can find, at dinner we do the "what's your favorite..." questions about Disney.

It changes just about every time, but here are my latest answers:

MK: Haunted Mansion (followed by TTA, especially at night)
EPCOT: Soarin' (followed by Spaceship Earth)
HS: ToT (followed by Star Tours)
AK*: Everest (followed by Dinosaur)

[*We haven't been since Avatar opened]

MouseMelly

DL’s Tiki Room, Mine Train, FOP, SSE, and I honestly love GOTG Mission Breakout. I loved it before I even watched the movies. It’s just plain fun.

tomast

1- Haunted Mansion
2- Tower of Terror
3- ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter!
4-Splash Mountain
5 - Soarin
6- Rock n Roller Coaster

justintheharris

I’ve been to Disneyland California, Disney World (my home), and Disneyland Paris. My favorite ride between all of them is Splash Mountain in Disneyland :)

Andrew_Animatronic

Journey into imagination is a “must do” every visit, but the film festival is pretty cool too (plus it reps my hometown!). Nostalgia aside, favorite ride goes to splash mountain for just being a beautifully put together experience, from the animatronics to the drops to the shared laughs after a family member/friend gets soaked.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom