What Is Your Favorite Ride And/Or Attraction ❓

MattFrees71

I'd say Splash Mountain right now, with Tower of Terror (used to be my favorite for a loooong time), Everest, Haunted Mansion, and Space Mountain all a close second.

Reason it's Splash Mountain- nice long ride, immersive, great storytelling, good thrills (I still get a little nervous going up the final lift hill), and just feels like classic Disney. Perfect example of if it's done the right way, an old school ride with practical effects can hold perfectly fine in this day and age.

Twobitgirl

I'm a sucker for the old extinct classics, so I'll go with the Swan Boats.
Honorable mention for older but still existing attractions: PeopleMover, Carousel of Progress, Spaceship earth.
Favorite 'newer' attractions: Star Tours, Flights of Passage, Soarin', Mission: Space, Expedition Everest.

mousekedoc

Premium Member
POTC was my fav until FOP came into being.
Lion King fav show, it always makes my eyes leak, no matter how many times I’ve seen it.
COP fav place to nap/ escape heat and crowds.

righttrack

Expedition Everest to me is the complete package. Thrills, story and unique. To people who don't like coasters, I always tell them that is is somewhat of a "sampler" experience. It does a lot of things (except go upside down) but it does each of them for a short period of time, so if there's something you don't like, it doesn't last forever.

ColinDLR

DINOSAUR is a classic, and even though I know exactly what is going to happen after riding it so many times, I still am genuinely scared. Great mix of effects (when theyre working), immersion, speed, thrills, and animatronics. Also the storyline is very enthralling. Also the lowest wait time for a major attraction in all of WDW.

Scrooged

Expedition Everest
Star Tours (IT says a lot that this is second)
Tower of Terror
Pirates of the Carribbean

Everest is my number one because my oldest son had wanted to ride it since he saw the videos on youtube a year ago. I had never been to AK before, so it was a first ride for me. And I got to experience with him and his excitement fed my excitement. STar Tours because- well I'm a Star Wars nerd. Tower of Terror because it is one of the few rides where people are legitimately frightened when they get on, but almost always the entire car is laughing when it comes to an end because they enjoyed it so much. Pirates is a classic, and my father loved that one to bits. I have fond memories of riding it with him and that's why it is one of my favs.

act2306

Mine Train at MK is so much fun and I always have a blast!
I miss Great Movie Ride.
Also love all the classic rides (HM, ISM, JC, SSE, etc.) for nostalgia. They give me goosebumps every time - every one of them.

KBLovedDisney

Past:
#1 favorite was Journey Into Imagination (the original)
#2 Horizons
#3 Spaceship Earth (when it was narrated by Jeremy Irons)

Current:
#1 Haunted Mansion
#2 Space Mountain
#3 People Mover

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom