What is your favorite resort restaurant?

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
Yeah, BNC can't use a CS - at least that is what I am seeing in the Dining Guide. Like for Yak and Yeti which has both, they have both icons. There is just TS for BNC. Thanks for the suggestion though - I do always forget about that place!!

tomm4004

Hard to top the experience at V&A, but hard to call it a favourite per se as I doubt it's something we'll do very often. Love both Jiko and Citricos and would be hard pressed to choose, but I'd probably lean very so slightly to the former.

erinshaneb

WOW..there are soo many to choose from..I would say La Cellier..Brown Derby is my hubby's..As far as resorts quick service I think Coronado had the best "market" to eat at out of the resorts we stayed at..The little bistro/bakery on Main Street in MK has the BEST breakfast quiche out there..Oh My GOODNESS !!! You almost have to visit a couple of times a year to get all the good food...

NiarrNDisney

As far as resorts quick service I think Coronado had the best "market" to eat at out of the resorts we stayed at.

I completley agree, not only is the set up of the food court more intimate it also has a less sterile cafeteria feel, more of an actual restaurant vibe. The food selection and quality seems to be bettter IMO as well.

DisneyLindz

Boma. It's a favorite of my familiy, we've eaten there every trip since it opened. COMPLETELY different food from O'Hana. We eat at O'hana quite a bit too, but I'd choose Boma any day over any other restaurant.

If you eat at Boma, please eat a lot of food for me. :animwink:

Sloan

Jiko & Boma

Jiko and Boma are both excellent, and the resort is a great place to be before & after dinner.

3IAlienKid

Of the few hotel restaurants I've tried, I'd go with California Grill first and Ohana second.

Would love to try Victoria and Albert's, Jiko, Kona Cafe, Beaches and Cream, Flying Fish Cafe, and Hoop-de-do Revue.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
Yeppers! Just the resort faves! :) So many yummy ones and I always forget about them b/c we spend so much time in the parks. :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom