What is your favorite place to eat on Disney property??

Sofiesmom

Original Poster
Mine is a tie between O'Hana's, T-Rex and Askerus in Norway. If I had to really pick out of my top favorites, it would be O'Hana!

pixargal

Katsura Grill (formerly Yakitori House) in Epcot. It is so peaceful and wonderfully themed. It never seems to be too crowded when we go and the Udon noodle bowl is delish!

ParentsOf4

Oddly, both of my favorite on-property places to eat are at DHS.

Starring Rolls
I truly enjoy being at DHS for opening, hurrying over to get FPs for TSM, and then sitting down with my family for coffee (or hot chocolate or milk) and a morning pastry at Starring Rolls. The mood is electric, watching guests entering the park, excitedly heading to their first rides, with the entire day at WDW to look forward to. Everything is clean, the utensils are stacked neatly, and the CMs greet you with a friendly 'good morning' hello. The weather is nearly always sunny and comfortable at 9 AM, making it wonderfully pleasant to sit outside at a table.

Mama Melrose's
MM provides good basic American-Italian food. The kids like pasta plus MM's handles Gluten Free very well. (Freshly cooked rolls for our special needs daughter is always a big winner.) At MM's, everyone in our family enjoys our meals. It's easy to get an ADR on short notice. They don't rush you. (In fact, service there is downright slow at times.) We always go later (about 7 PM). Because of its out-of-the-way location, the area in front of MM is nearly always empty by the time we finish; it is fun walking through the area feeling like you're the only ones there.

copcarguyp71

Crystal palace for breakfast and Raglan Road for dinner. I don't really think I have had a dinner where the food stood out as stellar but the ambiance and entertainment at Raglan is right up our alley. Slainte!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom