What is your favorite place to eat on Disney property??

wdwmomof3

My whole family loves to eat at Kona Cafe at the Polynesian Resort. We also love 50's Prime Time Cafe. They are a must do for us each trip.

ddbowdoin

Ohana (merely for the mass quantities of meat I can eat) but we may never go back, my wife doesn't like spending 70 dollars on dinner after she eats like the smallest amount of food you could possible eat. She loved the food, but she ate like one wing, a small bit of salad, and bites of meat and she was full. But she raved on the flavor.

I would have to say:

Breakfast: Boma
Lunch: Liberty Tree Tavern
Dinner: a tie Jiko and Citrico's
honorable mention to ice cream at Beaches and Cream "no way Jose"!!!

notslim99

Breakfast: I love Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House. The food is great, and the character dining experience there is my favorite in all of WDW.

Lunch: Le Cellier. It's cheaper at lunch, but the food does not suffer in quality. Fantastic steaks and the cheddar soup is a must.

Dinner: If I have to pick one, it's Via Napoli. Lively atmosphere, fun people, and the best pizza on property. I mean, they match the mineral content of the water in Naples for their pizza dough. What's not to like?

ETA: Liberty Tree Tavern gets honorable mention for being the most surprisingly good meal I've had at WDW. I wasn't excited about going there, but I will never pass it up again.

Dad 2 M & M

Mine is a tie between O'Hana's, T-Rex and Askerus in Norway. If I had to really pick out of my top favorites, it would be O'Hana!
I would say my favorite is Le Cellier...but do have to mention our "sleeper"!! My youngest "M" and I are quite fond of Yak & Yeti (I know not many don’t care for this joint).

And out of curiosity, how different is T-Rex than Rainforest? As far as both food and atmosphere?

Sofiesmom

Original Poster
I would say my favorite is Le Cellier...but do have to mention our "sleeper"!! My youngest "M" and I are quite fond of Yak & Yeti (I know not many don’t care for this joint).

And out of curiosity, how different is T-Rex than Rainforest? As far as both food and atmosphere?

I think that T-Rex blows Rainforest out of the water. Better quality food, better service, better store. The theming in the restauraunt is awesome and the servers go above and beyone. Also I think since it is newer than Rainforest and it isnt as played out.

Food is fantastic!

Dad 2 M & M

I think that T-Rex blows Rainforest out of the water. Better quality food, better service, better store. The theming in the restauraunt is awesome and the servers go above and beyone. Also I think since it is newer than Rainforest and it isnt as played out.

Food is fantastic!
Thanks for that info. We hit the Rainforest (we haven't since it re-opened) occasionally when we are in Nashville for the Opry, and don't see the point in eating there at Disney. What do you recommend (T-Rex dinner menu)?

Sofiesmom

Original Poster
Thanks for that info. We hit the Rainforest (we haven't since it re-opened) occasionally when we are in Nashville for the Opry, and don't see the point in eating there at Disney. What do you recommend (T-Rex dinner menu)?

I dont know the menu too well as our first time there was earlier this month. There portions are HUGE!!! We got onion rings for an appetizer. I know you are probably thinking onion rings? That isnt a big deal. Well they were so good and they came with a BBQ Ranch dipping sauce and regular ranch sauce. So good. My husband had a chicken and ribs combo which he devoured. I had a grilled chicken sandwich with avocado and some other stuff on it and it was so good!!! My daughter had chicken strips and fries and loved them. Mind you she is very picky about chicken strips.

We want to go back in December but I cannot find any availability. They book up fast. I wish I knew their menu better.

Dad 2 M & M

I dont know the menu too well as our first time there was earlier this month. There portions are HUGE!!! We got onion rings for an appetizer. I know you are probably thinking onion rings? That isnt a big deal. Well they were so good and they came with a BBQ Ranch dipping sauce and regular ranch sauce. So good. My husband had a chicken and ribs combo which he devoured. I had a grilled chicken sandwich with avocado and some other stuff on it and it was so good!!! My daughter had chicken strips and fries and loved them. Mind you she is very picky about chicken strips.

We want to go back in December but I cannot find any availability. They book up fast. I wish I knew their menu better.
Thanks again!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom