What is your favorite meal in all of Disney? Get specific!!

bsandersjr

to name only one favorite is impossible.
So, I'll name a bunch!

Fried Chicken at the Hooptie-Doo
Strawberry soup at 1900
Oysters Rockafella at the Yachtsman
Brownie Sundae at the stand outside of Snow White
Strawberry smoothies from Rainforest
Ribeye at the Yachtsman
Nachos at ESPN club
Eclairs from France
The potatoes at the Chef Mickey dinner buffet
Pound Cake at the Liberty Tree tavern

I could go on, and on........

PhilharMagician

Le Cellier:
For appetizer start off with a Beefsteak Tomato Stack. Then the NY Strip Steak cooked medium rare, and you have to have some of those yummy bread sticks. Then in order to enjoy a great meal like this you have to have a glass of Cabernet.

I will be there next week and my mouth is already watering.:slurp:

Edeyore

The Shogun Special, at the small restaurant at Japan in Epcot, eaten
outside with some warm sake. Tastes great, in a relaxing atmosphere.

DanStat

Yum, food!

ANYTHING at Boma. And the grilled cheese sandwich, fries and a coke from Wispering Canyon at Wilderness Lodge. :)

diddy_mouse

oh man...I'm gonna try to break it down by course

Breakfast - Don't have one yet, but I'm dying to try the beingets and cafe au lait at POFQ as well as Mickey waffles

Lunch - A wonderful turkey sandwich at Earl of Sandwich at DTD
Ribs at Flametree BBQ with those fabulous baked beans
The teriyaki chicken platter at the Yakitori House in Japan

Dinner - Ribs at Big River Brewery at the Boardwalk
Looking foward to our dinner at California Grill!

Desert - Warm Brownie Sundae from Ghiradellis

Kwit35

You are all killing me!!!!! Eating is my favorite thing to do at Disney. My mouth is watering just reading all these posts.
Hmm?!?
Breakfast: Everything at the castle.
Lunch: Everything at the Liberty Tree
Dinner: Everything at Boma
Snacks: Turkey Legs, Shuarmas (sp?) in Morroco, Dole Whips

:( Do I really have to wait until Chirstmas?

1stStarIC2nite

Well if we're talking in ALL of Disney.. then my favorite lunch would be a Monte Cristo from Blue Bayou :D and dinner would by anything from Cinderella's Royal Table :slurp:

hls1023

Believe it or not I am lovin' the churros! I bought them at my grocery store at home and they didn't taste the same. I have to get at least one every time we visit.:slurp:

MartyMouse

ZapperZ said:
If you want a snack and not counting your carbs, a "hidden" gem is the bakery right out front at the Norway Pavillion. They have this "kringle"(?), of which one of them is really a sweet almond-covered pretzel. I don't say this lightly, but it is TO DIE FOR!
YES! I had these for the first time during our last trip to EPCOT, I had my son with me and he wanted to try something new. They are great!

MartyMouse

Laura22 said:
It used to be that all you can eat skillet at the Garden Grill. It was like the highlight of my every trip.

Me too! I was introduced to it a few years back and it replaced the Coral Reef as my favorite restaurant at EPCOT and soon became my favorite restaurant in all of Disney World. Now that they changed the menu I can’t say I feel the same about the place I’ve been back once and even though the characters were fun (as always) it just wasn’t the same. Not to mention we were done before we made a full rotation

Now I hate to say it but the restaurant that I always go to when at Disney is Planet Hollywood, I love the Chicken Crunch. I know it’s not a “Disney” restaurant but I still love it.

The one “Disney” restaurant I try not to miss is Chef Mickey’s, the food’s good, the characters are fun, it’s a buffet (gotta love that) and I always get the group photo, I have the last three sitting on top of my TV stand.

While at Disneyland Paris I would say the best place to eat is (not Planet Hollywood) Walt’s on Main Street, the food was good but the atmosphere was fabulous.

When I went to Disneyland, I think the best dining experience I had was at California Adventure it was a little place called Pizza Oom Mow Mow the pizza was standard Disney but when they found out that I had just asked my wife to marry me they wouldn’t let us pay for our pizza and I thought that was way cool.

Pippa

Stand outs for me include....

Fillet steak at Brown Derby or Le Cellier
In Room Pizza from POR
Burgers from Missing Link Sausage Co. (PI)

and desserts

Nestle Toll House Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches
Mickey Premium Bars
White Chocolate and Raspberry Cookies from Goofys Candy Co

Only 89 days to go!!!

And I just made reservations at Victoria & Alberts for Nov 15th! Yay!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom