What is your favorite meal in all of Disney? Get specific!!

PBarton

Captain Hank said:
Mmmmm, carrot and ginger soup at Boma...(with a dessert of zebra domes) :slurp:
Just what ARE zebra domes exactly?? We are staying at the AKL next May for our honeymoon, and have seen pictures of zebra domes on the allears site - they look great... but what is inside them??

I read somewhere that they are available in packs in the food court - is this true or are they Boma/Jiko only?? And is the "Frunch" available in the Mara also?

Roswell

Top Food

I am counting the days already to my next trip in June 06.....yep I have to wait that long as lil' Roswell Junior is growing towards his first trip (he will be 18 months)

For me Le Cellier - New York Strip Steak wins hands down.

UKMickeyFan

I love all the food a wdw, have to have chicken strips and hot dogs. Favourite restaurant has to be either Jiko or Boma though, love the food there.

col

ive never had a meal in any of the parks but if i had to pick it would have to be a frozen latte and a cinnimon bun from the main street bakery in magic kingdom- they are gorgeous and i only noticed them on my last trip in may 2005 so thats what im going to get when i go back in december 2005 (only 130 days left to go today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

DisneyChuck

Start the day with a chocolate croissant from the Boardwalk Bakery
Next is lunch, either a turkey leg in MK, or burritos and margaritas at the San Angel Inn
Dinner is a toss up between the 50' Prime Time meatloaf and the skewered meats at Ohana
Dessert is the Pistachio Creme Brulee at Jiko
Late night snack is the chocolate 'Crepe on a Stick' from the cart in front of the Boardwalk

Ok.... so now I'm REALLLLY hungry.....

PamelaNiebergal

For me it's a tie between hotdogs with a side of corn dog nuggets at Casey's and clam chowder with a side order of mac and cheese at Columbia Harbour House. Not only is the food super yummy at these two places, but the atmosphere is pretty good too for counter service.

skippykitty

My favorite meal has to be the oak fired filet at the california grill with the triple cheese flatbread for an appetizer. DELICIOUS :slurp:

Oh yeah! My next favorite is the Honey Sesame Chicken at China also very delicious :slurp:

Connor002

Kay said:
Chicken strips and fries!

thank you, finnaly, somone else that appricates the simple complexity of the world famous dish, that, because of the disney difference, they make available at every single restraunt you turn to :slurp: :p :animwink: :slurp:

My favorite breakfast meal is whatever they have at Crystal Palace..

And honestly, my favorite lunch or dinner meal is...

A cheeseburger loaded with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions (cooked & raw), mushrooms, and honey dijon sauce (I get the honey dijon from Cosmic Ray's). Complete the meal with french fries (again, with honey dijon sauce) and a coke :slurp: :slurp:
All that yummy food from.. PECOS BILLS! :D

PBarton

PBarton said:
Just what ARE zebra domes exactly?? We are staying at the AKL next May for our honeymoon, and have seen pictures of zebra domes on the allears site - they look great... but what is inside them??

I read somewhere that they are available in packs in the food court - is this true or are they Boma/Jiko only?? And is the "Frunch" available in the Mara also?
I guess the 'domes will remain a mystery!! lol :veryconfu

crazygirley

My favorite meal is an African Stew Bowl from AKL with a Coke. It's honestly making my mouth water.

Another favorite meal would be Chicken Strips with fries, and a side of BBQ sauce, honey mustard, and ketchup, and a Coke.

And a ZEBRA DOME is a little desert cake/pastery that is shaped like a dome. It is basically a fluffy coffee and chocolate flavored mouse shaped like a dome, swirled with chocolate, with a flakey mocha chocolate bottom. It's delicious.

crazygirley

And they do come in packages of five. You get three Zebra Domes and two DELICIOUS chocolate mouse pasteries.

Frunch is not available at the Mara.

Try the stew bowl I mentioned above.

Have FUN!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom