What is your favorite Magic Kingdom Land?

What is your favorite Magic Kingdom land?

• Main Street, U.S.A.

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Fantasyland

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Tomorrowland

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Mickey's Toontown Fair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventureland

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Frontierland

Votes: 26 32.5%
  • Liberty Square

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chrononymous

oh...and I forgot about Tom Sawyer Island! I guess that's technically part of Frontierland as well...and just adds one more piece of awesome!

Pepper's Ghost

Wow, this might be the toughest question I've had to answer since I took my college admission tests. :) So tough! All lands are absolute excellent for their own reasons:

Adventureland - POTC, love the pirates training too.
Tomorrowland - Mr. Morrow, Mr Tom Morrow. Space Mountain rocks! The TTA! Really miss Alien Encounter though. If they brought that back, TL would be my absolutel favorite.
Frontierland - with Splash Mountain and Big Thunder MR, how could you go wrong.
Mainstreet - For reasons already mentioned.... just the feeling of bliss and like you're finally home again.... for 7 more days. :)

I had to vote for Liberty Square though. I'm really into early American history. I love the Hall of Presidents, and the Harbour House!! I eat at the Harbour House every time I'm at the MK. But most of all, I had to vote for this land because of my favorite ride. I could ride on the Haunted Mansion for 12 hrs straight assuming there were no lines. :D

Man, really the toughest question I've had to answer in some time.

Thrill Seeker

I work in Frontierland (which is currently winning...woot woot!), but I voted for Tomorrowland because that is the land I spend the most time in each time I visit MK.

SeaBase86

Adventureland for me. It's the best thrummed land in MK IMO. There's nothing like dancing to those Congo drums at the entrance to the land.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom