What is your favorite Disney World Music?

threeyoda

Original Poster
The music played throughout Walt Disney World - in the parks, resorts, and other areas - completes the entire experience of being there. What is your favorite Disney World music?

I'll start with mine:

The music in this show just gives me chills. I remember seeing it when I was little. It still amazes me every time I see it.

So now what's yours?

It can be from a ride, a show, fireworks, or just any general background music played throughout the resort.

Please include a video or link to the music in your post and any reasons you like it! :)

DizneyPryncess

My absolute favorite is the Welcome Medley from the Magic Kingdom. I have to play that everytime I get in the car with my 7 month old - she loves it. It sets the tone for the car ride. :)

I also love the Splash Mountain, Wishes & SpectroMagic soundtracks.

bubbles1812

I don't really have a favorite but I enjoy Illuminations music. We played it for marching band my sophomore year of high school. Good times... I like anything with original music from the movies.

DisneyJunkie

Some of my favorite music is the entrance and exit music to Space Mountain. I also like the Future World area music. Spectromagic is quite catchy as well, as is the tune to the Electric Water Pageant.

flavious27

I think the music I like the most is the one that is kind of subtle. When you pass the meadow trading post in fw, they have some like country or western music playing on a loop. I have always liked that little touch they add.

kap91

Absolute Favorite: the theme from Ellen's Energy Adventure

following that, in no particular order:
Fantasmic, Illuminations,Golden Dream, Both the current and the previous versions of the Spaceship Earth music (I enjoy the older just by a bit), It's fun to be free, the Haunted Mansion, Wishes, Magical, ELP, Remember Dreams Come true, all the playoffs for those shows, Let the magic mayhem and music begin (or whatever that show was called), Spectro, most of the main street loop, most of the current and previous innoventions loops, and I'm probably forgetting a few.

DisneySaint

All of the music played around Epcot, even the entrance and while walking through World Showcase. It really makes me feel like I'm there!

I had to laugh at this one because one of the spots I used to work a lot was the International Gateway and at that location they played a loop from all the countries and even now, years later, I can still hear them all like I was there, lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom