What is your favorite disney park entertainment safety announcement?

hpyhnt 1000

Oh my, do I have some favorites. :lol:
  • The monorail of course
  • TTA, when you're just getting on. The exit one isn't bad either, but I'm partial to the entrance one.
  • SSE. Its fun to listen to see how many different ways they can think of to say essentially the same thing.
  • ToT. I just love the voice on the pre boarding announcement.
  • IllumiNations. I really like the safety rail announcement.
  • Muppet Vision. Sam Eagle is great.
  • HISTA. You've gotta love Channing and his safety goggles.

boilerpicc

It is definitely: "Por favor, mantenganse sentado. Mantengas los manos y los brazos dentro del vehiculo en todo momento." Despite 4 years in school, it's still the only coherent thing I can say in Spanish... except for "Por favor, mantenganse alejado de las puertas." :p

hpyhnt 1000

It is definitely: "Por favor, mantenganse sentado. Mantengas los manos y los brazos dentro del vehiculo en todo momento." Despite 4 years in school, it's still the only coherent thing I can say in Spanish... except for "Por favor, mantenganse alejado de las puertas." :p

I'm glad I'm not the only one! :lol: Three years of Spansh and I still can't put a coherent sentence together.

discman

This was not only one of my all time memories but from the best parade ever!!!!! but it was also the most interesting announcement for the guests that had no idea why wind affected the parade...........Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, due to adverse wind conditions and for the safety of our performers, the Morocco to United Kingdom segment of Tapestry of Nations has been cancelled. Viewing locations are still available between Mexico and Morocco. Once again, the Morocco to United Kingdom segment of Tapestry of Nations has been cancelled

redkoala245

I love the Monorail one. I always go on the monorail and I never get tired of it.
I like the announcer frm Illuminations: Reflections of Earth.
BTMRR is also good :)
There is more though but I can't think of it at the moment.

Tom Morrow

I basically love all of them, including most of the ones mentioned.

Some of my favorites include:

- The computer voice on Dinosaur's vehicles
- "The freeways are jammed out there, so for your safety..." ~ RnRc
- "Attention, travelers: your vehicle is rotating backwards for your return to Earth." ~ Spaceship Earth
- "Space shuttle, this is flight safety..." ~ Space Mountain
- "Attention Expedition: Everest Team Members"...

I also love most of the recorded 101 breakdown spiels. My personal favorite, and not just because I'm biased to Tower, is it's recorded 101 spiel. Its the same creepy, elderly voice that does the other spiels.

"Attention hotel guests: your elevator has been stopped, momentarily. Please remain seated. You will begin moving again very soon. Hotel staff will be on hand to assist you, as needed. Please remain seated."

It has to be Puddy and the preshow for SOARIN!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLOL:
Patrick Warburton has done so many greater things than Puddy! He's currently famous for doing the voices of:

Joe Swanson - Family Guy
Brock Samson - The Venture Brothers
Kronk - The Emperor's New Groove/School

And many others. He's such a great voice actor!

comics101

Sam the Eagle wins hands down. I always end up cracking up whenever I hear, "Stopping in the middle of the row is simply unpatriotic!" or something like that...

kristalovesWDW

When I went on the parking tram a few weeks ago to Hollywood Studios, the announcer (not the robot people that repeat the same things, the actual person at the back of the tram talking in the microphone) said something like "Please take small children by the hand, don't forget them, or else they will be sold to the "It's a small world" attraction at Magic Kingdom"

kristalovesWDW

Any one ever have the Tram Driver in the parking lot at DHS thats is an "older" grey haired fellow. He kinda looks like buddy hacket. He Tell you "when boarding and unboarding, to watch your head, and if you dont, watch your language." He just cracked funny one liner safety tips the whole ride in. We actually listened to a tram Driver.....I know, how strange.

HAHAHA! We had that one, too! My family and I cracked up!

Dragonrider1227

When I went on the parking tram a few weeks ago to Hollywood Studios, the announcer (not the robot people that repeat the same things, the actual person at the back of the tram talking in the microphone) said something like "Please take small children by the hand, don't forget them, or else they will be sold to the "It's a small world" attraction at Magic Kingdom"
Hmm, I wonder if watches Family Guy.

I love the haunted mansion one for some reason.
The Haunted Mansion one is good. I love how it keeps in character with "No Flash pictures, please. We spirits are quite sensitive to bright lights." Oh, and "Please drag your retched bodies to the DEAD center of the room."

kristalovesWDW

Hmm, I wonder if watches Family Guy.

LOL.

But be on the lookout for a young looking African American man doing the announcements for the parking tram, if any of you ever take your own car. He's hysterical. We were having a really bad day, since it was our last day, and he made us laugh so hard. I'm almost positive it was for DHS

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
My DW has the monorail announcement on her phone as her text message alert and i have the BTMRR as my alarm on my phone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom