What is your favorite disney park entertainment safety announcement?

phenom1307

The monorail announcement is my favorite too!

I also used to like when the tram drivers (probably 20 years ago) used to say "Please take small children by the hair - I mean hand".

well mine would be the monorail...

but im def gonna use that next time im at dak working in the parking lot

Any one ever have the Tram Driver in the parking lot at DHS thats is an "older" grey haired fellow. He kinda looks like buddy hacket. He Tell you "when boarding and unboarding, to watch your head, and if you dont, watch your language." He just cracked funny one liner safety tips the whole ride in. We actually listened to a tram Driver.....I know, how strange.

lilclerk

Most agreed! It was a lot better before they changed it. The voice doesn't have the same affect.
He's not as excited anymore =\ I was going to say BTMRR until someone mentioned Soarin'... then someone mentioned Sam Eagle in MuppetVision...

I'm indecisive.

HollyBelle

Splash Mountain!

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Splash Mountain ones yet! There's a few different ones. Something along the lines of, "Looks like Brer Bear and Brer Fox are causin some kinda commotion downstream, please remain seated in your boat..."

I just love how Disney does everything they can not to interrupt the ambience of a ride; the safety spiels are even related to ride or ride characters in some way or another.

maryszhi

monorail hands down, especially the spanish version
its awesome
i also like the one for the tower of terror and the mad hatter tea party

SpectroMan

I love all the "Due to inclement weather..." It is such a happy way of saying that you won't be able to experience whatever.

I also really enjoy the Finding Nemo: The Musical announcement where the Australian woman says performers will be "in the aisles around you." The way she says "aisles" cracks me up.

hokielutz

The monorail announcement will always be my favorite.

But I am kinda missing the "Stitch Kingdom" variation they did a few years ago. That has stopped now, hasn't it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom