What is your favorite disney park entertainment safety announcement?

Disneykidder

Yup, the monorail.

But I thought there was a si before the alejado.
Not correct spelling~~just pronunciation~~ Por favor mantagas si alejado des les puertos.

Figment1989

Yup, the monorail.

But I thought there was a si before the alejado.
Not correct spelling~~just pronunciation~~ Por favor mantagas si alejado des les puertos.

Nope, it's mantenganse because it is i believe the reflexive form? I know it is spelled with the se at the end.

My personal favorite is "Hang onto your hats and glasses, folks, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!"

When I went with my friend, we made T-shirts and I put that on the back of one of mine. I realized afterwards just how innappropriate it actually was for a girl to advertise herself as...

Disneykidder

Watch you don't hit your head going in and your step that you don't fall through the small crack seperating the platform from the monorail...aka: head n' step.:)

lisak09

The monorail when they say "take small children by the hand". My eldest daughter is 12 and as tall as me but i grabbed her hand every time i heard it, much to her disgust!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Not from Disney but...

Whatever you do, don't hit your head on the sign warning you not to hit your head on the sign.

52805877_7462c56d05.jpg

yankspy

Ithink most would say the monorail, including me. Even Disney is aware of this which is why they made a shirt with the spanish phrase on it.:wave:

EpcotServo

Matterhorn, without a doubt!

"Remain Seated Please. Permencessdertacos por favor."

:lol:

Also Expedition Everest guy.

"Attention Expedition Everest Team Members..."

:D

Ringo8n24

I like it when Illuminations is about to start and the announcement countdowns to when the lights will be turned down so be careful when proceeding around WS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom