What is your favorite breakfast and dinner destination?

jcmayid

Okay, out of all the resorts, which restaurants do you prefer to go to for breakfast then for dinner?

Oh yeah, try to keep it at/under $20 per person.

Disneyanna0521

Account Suspended
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Chef Mickey's

ask for the view of the Castle and 2morrowland:D :D

Upvote 0

goofyman

Originally posted by CrisKennedy
I like whispering canyon cafe in WL for breakfast...I recommend the all-you-can-eat skillet...:slurp:

I'm with you on his one. One of my Fav places to eat and a whole lot of fun...Ketchup please!!!:p

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Originally posted by Samwayla
My favorite place for breakfast would have to be the buffet at Trails End in Fort Wilderness. Mmmmm. AND it's well under $20 per person.

Not for breakfast, but I enjoy their dinner buffet. It's quite tasty. Hollywood and VIne is another favorite for dinner.

For breakfast, I like 1900 Park Fare, Boma, and Hollywood and Vine.

Upvote 0

Brett

For resorts, I love O'Hana for breakfast and the Concourse Steakhouse for lunch. For dinner, I'd have to go with Artist's Point.

For the parks, something light at the Plaza Bakery for breakfast, Sci-Fi Drive In for lunch, and Tony's Town Square for dinner.

All this talk is making me want to go to Walt Disney World and eat it up!!

Upvote 0

Ames0097

The Teppenyaki Dining Room in Japan! Soooooo good. I'm not sure on price, it may be cutting in close. Food is amazing and they cook it right in front of you at your table. The Ginger sauce is too die for.

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Bomas for breaksfast, hands down for us.

For dinner, at a resort, we liked Nacossess and Artist Point, but neither of them are under $20 for meals though.

Upvote 0

bhg469

the buffet at coronado spriings or the resturaunt at port orleans riverside, they have stuffed french toast its freakin awesome

Upvote 0

wdwforus

If you want to do a great character breakfast you HAVE to do Cinderellas Castle at MK. My parents never took us in the castle to eat when I was a kid but my wife and I took our girls last year and it WAS THE BEST!!!! The food was great and the girls loved seeing all the princesses.Plus we were at the gate to Adventureland when they opened it. It is hard to get a reservation but my wife was on the phone for 2 days and got the one we wanted. It is definately worth the work to get it. I also thought the food at the Crystal Palace was excellent.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom