What is your favorite breakfast and dinner destination?

jcmayid

Okay, out of all the resorts, which restaurants do you prefer to go to for breakfast then for dinner?

Oh yeah, try to keep it at/under $20 per person.

bhg469

Originally posted by Pippa
What the heck is in the stuffed french toast everyone is raving about?

french toast suffed with bannanas rolled in cinnamon sugar and covered in strawberry sauce. thanks alot now im hungry!! i have made it at home its very easy to make and its so damn good.

Upvote 0

wdwforus

LMAO!!!!!!!!! Thats what they were....my wife was in love with them.....when our waiter came around to see how we were doing....and he was excellent..the service at the castle was superb....she said she wanted another of one of those do hickeys and he new what she was talking about it and said "yeah another of those do hickeys coming right up"...she probaly could have had a dozen of them if she asked..we have tried making stufffed french toast at home but it pales in comparison to theirs. I think they might have had another name for it also cause I remeber something on the menu about it and dont remember them calling it stuffed french toast. We also had one of the best steaks ever at the Brown Derby at MGM. It was a flank steak that was marinated and it just melted in your mouth. I highly recommend the Brown Derby to anyone.

Upvote 0

wdwforus

I dont remember there being any bananas though? Maybe it was something different...it was like a little pastry almost but with like a jelly donut consistency. Whatever it was they made my wifes morning....besides being at the most fun place in the world that is:slurp:

Upvote 0

bhg469

Originally posted by wdwforus
I dont remember there being any bananas though? Maybe it was something different...it was like a little pastry almost but with like a jelly donut consistency. Whatever it was they made my wifes morning....besides being at the most fun place in the world that is:slurp:

gotta be a different place, this was at port orleans riverside i dont know the name of the joint i only stayed there once.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey All I have actually had both. The one from the PO Riverside is COMPLETELY different from the one at Cinderella's Royal Table. Including main ingredients!!! Do a search on threads that I wrote. I think the title was Recipe and someone was kind enough to furnish the recipe for the Cinderella's French Toast. A friend of mine tried it and loved it. He said it was JUST like they served at the restaurant. Belle

Upvote 0

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
best dinner and breakfast

The Grand Floridian has a great breakfast buffet/character breakfast. Ohana is the best place for dinner, all the meat you can eat and great views of the castle and seven seas lagoon.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom