What is your fantasy park souvenir?

Lil Fort

I want this:
Florida_2010_day207.JPG

I have no clue what I would do with it, or even where I would put it, but hey... A girl's gotta have a dream... :)

luv

I don't know, but it would be IASW-related. I wish they had more IASW merchandise! Totally want an IASW Dooney bag.

I'd also like a Tiki bird. I'd hang it in a spare bedroom, from the ceiling, in a corner.

BryceM

A miniature, working model of the Tower of Terror! And a mini Space Mountain where I can take half of the dome off and inside would be two tracks of the roller coaster and they would work! Ahhhh.

Aurora1

Definitely a Dooney Bag- but I'm going in February and I think I'm going to get one! Also- something IASW- it's one of my favorite classic rides and I can never find any good merchandise for them, although I have the Small World Chamilia Beads for my charm bracelet!

Nemo14

I don't know, but it would be IASW-related. I wish they had more IASW merchandise! Totally want an IASW Dooney bag.

I'd also like a Tiki bird. I'd hang it in a spare bedroom, from the ceiling, in a corner.

Definitely a Dooney Bag- but I'm going in February and I think I'm going to get one! Also- something IASW- it's one of my favorite classic rides and I can never find any good merchandise for them, although I have the Small World Chamilia Beads for my charm bracelet!

I've seen Small World stuff at the Art of Disney shop in DTD.

FettFan

One of the Nautilus subs. Supposedly the majority of the fleet is buried somewhere on property (the others can be found as props at Disneyland Paris, Tokyo DisneySea, and Castaway Cay).

I'd take it home with me and turn it into a clubhouse for when I have children of my own. ;)

TuffyCatt

Something I have been looking for for years, but I don't think they really make: I would LOVE a sterling silver Spaceship Earth necklace. Either that or a necklace of the old Epcot Center logo...or any of the old pavilion logos really. I saw a great Epcot Center logo necklace on Ebay about a year ago, but thought I would be able to find it again no problem, so didn't buy it. Haven't seen one on Ebay since. Sigh.

In good news, my mom found me a beautiful little silver Figment necklace that was sold back in the 80's and got it for me for Christmas...it's at least a good start for Epcot related jewelry!

DancingPhoenix

Oh gosh... anything that has to do with Beauty and the Beast. One of my dreams is to be "friends" with Belle, so I wish they sold more B&tB merch in general. I would love an adult size of her dress, though I know that would not be good as far as "dressing up" in the park goes for adults.

I would also loooove one of those big castle recreations. And there is a like knee high statue of Belle and the Beast dancing I always stare at for a while when in the World of Disney store. They used to sell the Dooney bags with a Princess design on them but I don't think they're made anymore. Oh what I would've given to have a large one.

disneysince71

The $35,000 crystal Cinderella castle that is displayed in the window of the crystal store on Main Street.... You said if I could bring home ANYTHING!!! :)

Cmdr_Crimson

A Rubber Figment..
DSC03111.jpg

Wait...I Got that....

Oooo oooh! What about a Miniature Spaceship Earth Keepsake...
DSC00090.jpg

Hrmmm No I got that as well......

I guess it would have to be the Minature version of the "Partners" Statue...I think it goes for about $80 or a little more..
029654658_mickey_mouse_walt_disney_kaws_partners_statue_xlarge.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom